Punt God, Goodbye.

So bc this was pre draft, he won’t be subject to any the leagues conduct policy.

Go ahead and commit crimes before you get drafted fellas.

So bc this was pre draft, he won’t be subject to any the leagues conduct policy.

Go ahead and commit crimes before you get drafted fellas.
Didn't the guy from Ohio St a few years back get punished for pre draft conduct? Elliot?

No idea if they are guilty but there seems to be a very big problem with football and basketball players and morality, particularly as it relates to women.
Absolutely agree. Let's add hickey players to the list as well. Some horrific stories coming out north of the border from Hockey Canada.

I don't understand why guys don't directly or indirectly pay for it? I guess it's partly because athletes are used to attention, special treatment and the power that comes with it..

Reactions: KJ
Absolutely agree. Let's add hickey players to the list as well. Some horrific stories coming out north of the border from Hockey Canada.

I don't understand why guys don't directly or indirectly pay for it? I guess it's partly because athletes are used to attention, special treatment and the power that comes with it..

Not surprising. People who feel above the law act that way. You even see the problem with people in the peer group either turning a blind eye or actively helping in covering it all up. You see it with our elected officials not willing to stand up for what is right against their fellow elected officials, good cops standing up for what is right against bad cops, athletes standing up for what is right against bad athletes, teachers standing up for what is right against bad teachers, doctors standing up for what is right against bad doctors, good priests standing up for what is right against bad priests etc. etc.

It isn't limited to the athletes either. There seems to be a disproportionate amount of bad behavior from coaches as well. But especially football and basketball players.

I’m not sure why the Bills didn’t cut him right away. You’re a Super Bowl contending team, and this is going to be a distraction for you every game he’s still on the roster. Cut him, pick up a journeyman punter off the street and move on about your day. If you’re as successful as you think will be, hopefully you won’t punting that much anyway.

Because even when they pay it’s a liability

This real?

Guilty 'till I'm proven innocent... ---Gene Simmons

Sad That In The Good Ole USA... SOME People Have Already Judged B4 Any Facts...

For Shame.

No idea if they are guilty but there seems to be a very big problem with football and basketball players and morality, particularly as it relates to women.
I said no idea if they are guilty before adding the social commentary (which has been proven).

I suppose that sucks for the innocent athlete to have to deal with the stereotype.

Bills have informed rookie punter Matt Araiza that he is being released, effective immediately. Araiza has been accused along with two others of gang raping a 17-year-old girl last year in a civil lawsuit filed on Thursday.

Bills have informed rookie punter Matt Araiza that he is being released, effective immediately. Araiza has been accused along with two others of gang raping a 17-year-old girl last year in a civil lawsuit filed on Thursday.

Doesn’t he know you have to play qb or some important position at a really high level to be allowed to rape chicks? Doesn’t matter how far you can punt the ball, nobody taking the pr hit for that.

Doesn’t he know you have to play qb or some important position at a really high level to be allowed to rape chicks? Doesn’t matter how far you can punt the ball, nobody taking the pr hit for that.
I never realized that punters and kickers can be violent enough to be accused of something like this.

Guilty 'till I'm proven innocent... ---Gene Simmons

Sad That In The Good Ole USA... SOME People Have Already Judged B4 Any Facts...

For Shame.
He admitted to having sex with a minor who was drunk

His guilt isnt in question, even if he wasnt involved in the stuff that happened after that in the room with the 2 teammates

I Stand Corrected. Thanks. :shake:
If it was just the other stuff, i agree they should have waited

But this one was dumb, he admitted to sex with the girl and that she was drunk

Guessing that's why he fell so far in draft too, cause SDSU knew right away and didnt want it published anywhere to interfere with investigation, but was an open secret on campus, so any team who hires a guy to look into it would have known

Bills were one who didnt look into him or they need new background checkers

We Are ALL Human...But By Christ! You Are Gonna Be A Millionaire Soon! You Are The "Punt God"

(BS... Marquette King...)

Don't Be An IDIOT!!!

Perhaps most notably, the district attorney’s office concluded Araiza couldn’t have led the girl into the alleged gang rape because he had “left” the home at about 12:30 a.m., an hour prior to when evidence suggested the alleged gang rape would have occurred.

Someone prolly picks him up now I'd imagine if the rape stuff is all on it's way to being thrown out, other stuff never stopped nfl teams before

Back