Pumping up the Positivity NBA 11-12-08

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
30-28 - 2units
5-3 +.86 -1.14
35-33

Houston +3.5 1.5 u
I wrote about this in another thread, but I think Houston wins this game SU. Houston has been embarrassed @ LA, and lost @ home against Boston. I think there scheduling spot sets up nice for them. They have had two games off since getting smoked by LA. They get another day off and then play SA, and go home the next night and play NO. This is a stretch of games where Houston need to prove something to themselves as well as to the league that they deserve the hype they were given in the beginning of the season. Houston's big problem has been FG%. I also like the matchups here, Artest can body up on either Amare or Shaq, leaving Yao the other guy. McGrady performed well against the Suns last year and I expect more of the same tonight. Would be very surprised if Houston doesnt win this game SU.
Clippers -6.5 1.5u
See- Jpicks and see Sac OTR this year.
LA/NO over 193.5 2.5 u
If this total were last year it would have been in the 200-205 range. I know the Lakers are playing better defense, but there is just way to much fire power for both teams for them not get to a hundy each.
Lakers +1.5 2 units
The lakers got caught looking ahead last night in the first half and did just enough to turn it on the 2nd half to beat a Dallas team that has taken a step down. GOAT seems like he is on a mission, and in a big game like this he will have his team ready to set the tone to show CP3 who the kings of the west are. I said this about Boston last week and wil say this about the Lakers now, Neither team should be a dog unless there playing OTR against each other. Also see Renews thread about thisg game NO beat LA in the beginning of the season last year, and then they beat them when Gasol went down last year. Add in a healthy Bynum and Gasol mix, and this is a team I really dont want to bet against.

Will have thoughts today.

Last edited:
Back