Public Money going to go down the drain...

Neeee Neeee

Pretty much a regular
in the Brewers/Pirates game.

Q: Why would they have a TWO-HOUR rain delay before the start of the game to squeeze this game in?

A: Because a ton of public money went onto the Brewers, and Vegas wants it.

It is 1-0 Pirates in the b2. The game is already over.

:cheers:

in the Brewers/Pirates game.

Q: Why would they have a TWO-HOUR rain delay before the start of the game to squeeze this game in?

A: Because a ton of public money went onto the Brewers, and Vegas wants it.

It is 1-0 Pirates in the b2. The game is already over.

:cheers:

Relax with that.. a 1-0 game in the 2nd inning w/ the Pirates bullpen is far from over

I hear you.

My standing on this is very light, as I'm sitting out until after the All-Star break.

However, I just see how Vegas is raking it in already today... a LOT of people on the Indians/Brewers/Twins today.

considering it was absolutely pouring down rain here at 1 p.m. i can see why the game was delayed. then considering it stopped raining and the sun was almost out i can see why they started to play the game.

i very highly doubt Vegas and how much $$$ was riding on the game had anything to do with their decision to play the game today....

?? you think a legitimate rain delay is cuz of vegas fixing the game? that is ridiculous. u think it is fixed cuz pitt is winning? the public loses everyday, this game is no different.

yeah the game is fixed all right..... Vegas has that much control and pull on MLB games that it can make the ball go out of the park for 3 seperate home runs.....

:down:

The only thing that is a bit weird about this game is that bookmaker kept the line up. Every time I've seen the rain delay at the start, the line still came down.

But yeah, I disagree that there is any fix. This is just a case of the public losing alot of money.

Public:

1- Indians LOST
2- Twins LOST
3- Brewers LOSING (3-5 b7)
4- Padres LOSING (1-3 t6)

Disappointing.

lol dude that shit happends. there are plenty of days that the rev line moves opposite of the public win right down the line. square plays aren't that valuable in baseball

of course as soon as i bet the Orioles UNDER 9 for +105 ... the OVer gets pounded to -150 and the Under to +130.... hope this is another case of your conspiracy Neee

Back