Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
PPR League

Chris Johnson
James Jones

for

Trent Richardson
Le'Veon Bell

I want the 2nd part of this trade

My opponent has (just realizing he owns 3 QBs??)
RB - Trent Richardson, MJD, Le'Veon Bell
WR - AJ Green, Andre Hopkins, Sidney Rice, Jacoby Jones
TE - Gates, Rudolph

My team:
WR - Edleman, Decker, James Jones, Andre Roberts, Tavon Austin.
RBs - Matt Forte, Chris Johnson, D. Rich, Willis McGahee, Michael Bush

- lost Shane Vareen, dropped him and now I regret it.

You start at FLEX WR/TE and not WR/RB.
Realizing he probably wont accept with only 3 RBs but the bottom line is I want to trade for T-Rich this week while I can and get rid of Chris Johnson.

I'm on the fence on this one... Think you might miss James Jones in this deal. I think Edelman's value goes way down when Amendola comes back.

Potentially. James Jones is a red zone threat for sure.

Here's where I am coming from:
I know Austin is a rookie but it seems like the Rams are making a concerted effort to get him the ball, including runs, and that helps his PPR value. even a bad game he'll do fine for my FLEX spot. And we get points for punt returns (he hasnt broken one yet but it does help his value ever so slightly)

To me Trent's ceiling is much higher than Chris Johnson and my backup situation is a bit of a mess.

This is assuming he even considers the trade.

Got countered.

Matt Forte and Michael Bush for Trent Richardson + LeVeon Bell...

I mean thats 2 starters for the price of 1.

pitt started barely worth owning though...i'm not trading forte unless i get a better player in return or have a massive need...u aren't buying low here which is the entire point of getting trent

I want Trent. I doubt he's thinking hes selling low after the trade, and bc he owns MJD as his 2nd RB.

What about...

Chris Johnson and James Jones

for

T. Rich + S. Rice or Hopkins

your last idea is pretty lateral to me.....

CJ2K and Trich are really close IMO, with the edge to Trich but Jones has the edge...even decent edge over rice or hopkins...i dont see much value here

my issue is Chris Johnson is 100% dependent on how many rushing yards he can get, in a PPR league it sucks. Daryl Richardson outscored him having a shitty rushing day but catching like 4 or 5 passes last weekend.

He doesnt get TDs and they dont throw him the ball.

Back