Prop Lock?

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
I'm seeing in several shops KC Sacks made 1.5 over -165. BAS is 4 --110???
Seems like 2 sacks are a gimmie if you can get 1.5 no? BAS is offering 5.5 under sacks. Seems bizarre to me to have this kind of gap.

Last edited:
Is there a prop for the If the canons will go off after a TD?

I would not be surprised if KC scores a TD and somehow they have it set up to where they have someone push the button and set it off.

Is there a prop for the If the canons will go off after a TD?

I would not be surprised if KC scores a TD and somehow they have it set up to where they have someone push the button and set it off.
Why the hell would they fire the cannons if KC scores? They’re the chiefs. They should have a slot machine hitting the jackpot and use that noise.

if you don't mind wise, since props are the subject here, I just took Tb/KC Ov 1.5 interceptions in the game @ -110. Idk, but seems pretty good to me.
Also took Mahomes ov .5 int @ +115 and Brady ov .5 int @ -149...rooting for ints!

curious your thoughts on these anyone? Between Mahomes lasck of o-line strength and Brady's statue like pocket presence...i like these

if you don't mind wise, since props are the subject here, I just took Tb/KC Ov 1.5 interceptions in the game @ -110. Idk, but seems pretty good to me.
Also took Mahomes ov .5 int @ +115 and Brady ov .5 int @ -149...rooting for ints!

curious your thoughts on these anyone? Between Mahomes lasck of o-line strength and Brady's statue like pocket presence...i like these
Dude, why do all those look like a winner to me? Not much has to happen for these to hit.
GL buddy

Back