• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Prop Discussion -- UW vs UM

Haven't seen them yet, but the Wash receivers over receptions are worth a look. If Michigan plays zone (which they do about 75%), then Penix won't be able to hit the deep pass as often due to safety help (and of course the Mich pass rush). Have to assume Deboer knows this, and will have Penix looking for shorter routes and taking what the D gives them....both are very smart. Mix that in with Johnson not being 100% most likely and them not being able to run well anyway.....I think Penix puts up 40+ passes

Last edited:
Haven't seen them yet, but the Wash receivers over receptions are worth a look. If Michigan plays zone (which they do about 75%), then Penix won't be able to hit the deep pass as often due to safety help (and of course he Mich pass rush). Have to assume Deboer knows this, and will have Penix looking for shorter routes and taking what the D gives them....both are very smart. Mix that in with Johnson not being 100% most likely and them not being able to run well anyway.....I think Penix puts up 40+ passes

Attachments

• F9AB08A8-167D-43F6-9674-A3422441756D.jpeg
    F9AB08A8-167D-43F6-9674-A3422441756D.jpeg
    424 KB · Views: 11
Really like Polk and Westover at those numbers. Odunze should draw most of the attention.....but should still see lots of targets.....

Went with Corum Over 107.5 rushing and Loveland Over 36.5 receiving.
To reduce Huskie possessions and keep Penix off the field Wolv's should grind it out if they can.
Also have Corum at 2 or more td's @+120.

Loveland is 3x

Don Edwards rush yards over is 1x (still like at 30.5 but my number from Friday much better)

JJ 2 tuddies through air small.

Blake or JJ win the MVP. Some value on Blake.

With the Washington receivers.

My thinking is you bet on Polk and McMillan both.

1-1 at worst, likely 2-0 .

I believe Will will be on Odunze. That's a great matchup we'll be seeing for the next decade.

With the Washington receivers.

My thinking is you bet on Polk and McMillan both.

1-1 at worst, likely 2-0 .

I believe Will will be on Odunze. That's a great matchup we'll be seeing for the next decade.
Who is the short yard receiver for Wash? Whoever gets the hitches… rec over imo

Back