Prop bets, any opinions out there?

Mags

The Magsnificent One
Fellas - my local only has a hand full of prop bets whic hare below, any opiniond either way will be helpful. He has listed them all at 11/10:

Total points Indy OVER/UNDER 28
Total points Bears OVER/UNDER 21
Total TD's scored in the game OVER/UNDER 5x
Total rushing yards Indy OVER/UNDER 118
Total rushing yards Bears OVER/UNDER 132 (lean to UNDER).....W
Total Bears 1st downs OVER/UNDER 18
Longest field goal MADE OVER/UNDER 47x (lean to UNDER)....W
Total fields goals made in the game OVER/UNDER 3x (lean to OVER)....W

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Thanks fellas.

PEACE!

Last edited:
i'm leaning Longest FG Under. The weather is going to be a factor, i heard the winds are picking up as well. Only concern is how damn accurate Vinateri has been so far.

I was thinking if you're touching the TD prop thing of 5, you may as well take the under if you think it will be less than 5

Alright fellas. Now we're talking, appreciate the inouts.

Toronto - exactly my thoughts
$$$ - ditto
Spider - appreciate the inputs...looking into this more as we speak

What a prop!!!

WILL THE OVER TIME BE DECIDED BY A FIELD GOAL
IF THERES NO OVERTIME "NO" WILL BE CONSIDERED WIN
YES - OT DEC. BY FG
NO - OT DEC. BY FG

PK+1000
PK-2000

ok here's a thought, so we know how bad Indy's regular season Rush D was, but look how its done in the playoffs. Now, if they continue to focus on that rush D, and hope that Grossman doesn't go nuts, wouldn't that mean that perhaps there could be some gaps in the secondary. We could see Berrian make some short cuts

$$$$ - very nice

Toronto - aggreed, this is why I'm struggling with taking the UNDER for Chicago rushing yards.

A few on the greek that are both even money. Hester first KO return over 24.5 yards, will Joseph Addai score a TD. The Hester prop is a push if its a touchback. Colts special teams almost lost them that game against NE.

Alby - this is what I think a huge factor in the game...if Indy didn't fix those special teams Hester can keep them in it himself with field position. Not saying he'll run one back but I think he keeps them in good shape. Also, we've all seen too many times where a team will shank 1 or 2 because they are trying to keep the ball away from someone.

Alby - this is what I think a huge factor in the game...if Indy didn't fix those special teams Hester can keep them in it himself with field position. Not saying he'll run one back but I think he keeps them in good shape. Also, we've all seen too many times where a team will shank 1 or 2 because they are trying to keep the ball away from someone.

If Indy includes kicking the ball to Hester today in their game plan, they're just asking to get beat.

I'd rather give the Bears offense good FG position around the 35-40, then let him possibly break one.

The one positive to kicking to Hester (especially on punts) is that he leads returners in fumbles this season.

i really like this one.

TOTAL PUNTS IN THE GAME BY THE BEARS
3:25 PM2 /04 /07
BEARS TOTAL PUNTS
BEARS TOTAL PUNTS

o5½+115
u5½-145

I think under 47 yards for longest field goal is a GREAT bet. The weather might be dumpy, but more importantly...Robbie Gould is not a very good kicker, and Adam Vinatieri is not a long distance kicker...yes, he's had some decently long ones lately, but they've been in the dome...I'm guessing that on the 30 yard line, the Colts would just as well go for it if it was reasonable instead of go to Adam's leg...

Manning -5' completeions over Rex -125

Love that one.

Manning over 272 yds. passing -140

any thoughts??

Seabass - agree 100%
Born - like the completions one, not too sure about the yardage for Manning...GL

Back