Professional Ballas..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Portland Trailblazers +8 (-105) to win 1 unit

Would have liked 9, I think some funny business will happen to end this game. Hopefully the gambling gods are on my side. Big game for Portland to see how far they have come. Boston's offense is non existent right now. I think with Rondo being out they will struggle to get easy shots. This should be a good game.

basketball2.gif

Did your book just cancel your bet, and put the extra funds in your account?

Gl tonight

It was my attempt at humor, because of your hot streak.
:36_11_6: My Hawks bet actually didn't go through. Ive been like 3 - 1 in NBA last 4 (2 - 1 since my Hawks bet didn't make it). I am up 7 units in golf, but so far this year I haven't put a hurtin on the books like I did last

Quit going to Aldridge on the box against Kg, that isnt a mismatch!!:whip:

87 - 91 around 45 seconds left.. my 13k post is coming up which could be bad luck

Well this is why i dont ever bet the nba down 9 goin to the line for 2

Tough night for the pups tonight...NJ, and Miami choked but thats nothing out of the norm, and your boys might squeak one out.

Yea they just didn't look good in the half court set. Ray Allen caught fire. One of those games that I knew the number was spot on ( said it up top). I should have stayed away, just thought theyd struggle to score with no rondo

Yea they just didn't look good in the half court set. Ray Allen caught fire. One of those games that I knew the number was spot on ( said it up top). I should have stayed away, just thought theyd struggle to score with no rondo

With the dog run from last weekend to Monday, I figured it was only time before everything corrects itself.

Had leans on Port, Orlando, NYN, ATL, and GSW, but stayed away because something didnt seem right.

Was it just me, or did it feel like the refs were letting the Celtics be a lot more physical on defense then they were with the Blazers. I'm sure I'm being bias, but it seemed kind of lopsided in favor of the celtics. Sorry for the loss, you had the game pegged right, one of those nights. Get 'em back tomorrow.

Back