• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Pro Foots - Week 1

TreyDawg

Pretty much a regular
What's goin down fellas. Haven't posted many plays since joining but will make the effort to hang for the whole season. I won't claim to know the most or have all the fancy angles. I won't get the best line all the time either but it is what it is. This board is full of guys with the info and the angles and my hat is off to you guys. I just enjoy the challenge of making some change and watching sports. I'm a HUGE Skins fan but no homer, as you'll quickly find out. I'll try and have a few sentences as to why I made a selection as time permits. Here's to a winning season for everyone. :cheers3:

Overall YTD: 0-0 (0%) 0.00 Units
Sides:
Totals:
Parlays:
Teasers:
Degen Longshots:

Houston -3 -120 (.60/.50)
So the first wager of my season is against my boys. Not the best number either but I don't think it matters. Look, I know the QB situation isn't the greatest and I'm layin pts with this bum Fitzpatrick. But RGShowme gonna have to make me a believer again. The whole organization for that matter. The Skins have been mediocre for since the days of the Hogs and the Posse (loved those days). Take out the 7 game stretch during 2012 and what do we have? An aging defense with holes, an OLine that's questionable, a QB with a pretty good 7 game run but outside of that pretty subpar given the expectation and hype (I know I know he was hurt; well then he shouldn't have played the first 5 weeks last year IMO; he wasn't ready and still might not be from a skill standpoint), a running back/scheme that's underutilized and a whole lotta drama. QB1 looked like shit in the preseason and now they go on the road where he'll be harassed by Clowney and Watts. He can't slide and he won't avoid taking hits. You can't be a good pocket passer on your ass. Good luck with that! While Fitz is a bum he'll be serviceable enough in their home opener. Dhall won't be on Johnson the whole game (not that it would make too much of a difference if he was) as they'll use Amerson on him some and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Houston gets the nod there as the secondary has holes that a pro QB should be able to find. Foster is a ? at this point as well but I would think game 1 would be the healthiest you're gonna get so I think he'll find some space and the Texans will lean on him here to open up some play action for Fitz. The front 7 should be the strength of the Skins D but if they don't get pressure without the blitz they're gonna be in trouble. They haven't been able to generate pressure without the blitz lately leaving the secondary exposed. I'm not quite sold on the Hatcher signing as of yet and Murphy is a rookie learning his way. Rak and Kerrigan need help but I don't think game 1 on the road is where they find it. It'll take time if it happens at all. I'm gonna have to see it to believe it in DC this year. I'm betting what my eyeballs have shown me and if I get beat so be it. HOUSTON 24 WASHINGTON 13

Tampa Bay ML -143 (.715/.50)
Definitely not the best of the line here but oh well. I like Tampa to have a nice year. I wouldn't say it's a surprise at this point cause it seems there's others that think the same. McCown gets his chance and I like what Lovie will do with that D and the additions they made there. Evans and Jackson should be a handful at 6'5'' for opposing defenses and gives McCown big targets like he had in Chicago when he spelled Cuntler. Mankins should anchor that OLine and give the 'muscle hamster' some room to run. Or at least that's what their hope is (and mine too cause he's on my fantasy team, unfortunately). If they can muster a run attack and Lovie can get that D in shape then McCown shouldn't have too much of a load on his shoulders, which I think would serve him best. We'll see how that all plays out. Carolina is pretty banged up and everyone knows about the losses in the WR corps in the offseason. I think TB takes a step forward and Carolina takes a step back this season. Starting week 1. TAMPA BAY 23 CAROLINA 20

13 Team 7.5pt Tease (NCAAF/NFL) +3500 (.25/8.00)
Auburn -25.5/Wyoming +9.5/VT +19/Mich St +20.5/U La La -7.5/Toledo +11/Utah -5.5/Scary & ECU o57/Vikings +10.5/Titans +10.5/Steelers pk/Bears pk/Broncos pk

Baltimore pk -120 (.6/.5)

ML Parlay (.564/1.724)
St Louis (-144)/Houston (-170)/Tampa Bay (-195)
More plays to come and GL this weekend fellas :shake:

Last edited:
Good luck bud. Looks good to me. Interesting to see how the Bucs start out the regular season.

Thanks Sharky. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Two winnable games at hole to start then 3 tough roadies. 3-2 going into Balty at home wouldn't be bad at all. Time will tell.

Add: Degen Longshot

I'll more than likely have one of these about every week for some fun. Only need to hit one this year to come out more than ahead in this category. Really small risk for a decent return. I'll try and give myself a middle shot on the last leg when possible. Here goes nothin!

13 Team 7.5pt Tease (NCAAF/NFL) +3500 (.25/8.00)
Auburn -25.5/Wyoming +9.5/VT +19/Mich St +20.5/U La La -7.5/Toledo +11/Utah -5.5/Scary & ECU o57/Vikings +10.5/Titans +10.5/Steelers pk/Bears pk/Broncos pk

:rofl:

Overall YTD: -1.629u
Sides: 1-2 (33%) -0.815u

Totals:
ML Parlays: 0-1 (0%) -0.564u
RR Parlays:
Teasers:
Degen Longshots: 0-1 (0%) -0.25u

:enraged:

Back