Pro Feet Round 2

Mags

The Magsnificent One
11-3 +$1045 in the playoffs to this point. Will be adding to this but here's what we have to this point:

LOCKED IN:

1H Baltimore/Tennessee U17 (100)
U34 Baltimore/Tennessee (100)
Arizona +10 (100)
Arizona TT O21 (100)
2H Arizona +9x (100)
U40x Philly/NYG (100)
2H Philly +3x (100)
Philly +4/U40x PHI-NYG/PIT -6/U38 PIT-SD (25)
San Diego +7 (110)
2H Pittsburgh -3 (100)

BOL to all!

Peace.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Some adds, most likely done for round two, now it's wait and see time...let the games begin! GL everyone!

5-0 on the day, sweet start as we head into Sunday. Side note, 3-1 in NCAA hoops as well.

good job man - hope you have another good day tomorrow as we appear to be interested in some of the same sides.

good job man - hope you have another good day tomorrow as we appear to be interested in some of the same sides.
C-MAN - definitely done with game one unless I cna get Philly with +5 or better (which I don't seee happening). I am looking at Pittsburgh hard in game 2...like the way that my 4 teamer ended up (from a spread perspective). BOL to ya bro! :cheers:

I have been watching NFL network all morning and they keep downgrading the wind factor in the Giants game. I was hoping for those 25 mph swirling winds they were calling for. Now they are saying much less wind and it should not be a factor. Obviously, this is a main factor in my taking the under so I am not real happy right now.

I have been watching NFL network all morning and they keep downgrading the wind factor in the Giants game. I was hoping for those 25 mph swirling winds they were calling for. Now they are saying much less wind and it should not be a factor. Obviously, this is a main factor in my taking the under so I am not real happy right now.
Yeah, they're saying 5 mph winds now with light percipitation. Honestly, I played the UNDER early w/o even factoring in the weather. I believe Johnson (PHI D-Coordinator) keeps NYG in check enough that it's a low scoring contest. Westbrook was held in check l/w with the exception on the one long screen pass. Total may drop a little bit more IMO...play at your own risk! GL

Added Philly 2H play to the card fellas...game pretty much being played exactly as I suspected.

Rolling right now boys and girls, hoping to get SD +7x with the local, will be adding something on the later game soon...

Added San Diego play to the card fellas, no luck getting the hook through the local.

Hoping that I either hit this or my 4 teamer w/Pittsburgh...:popcorn:

Added Pittsburgh 2H play to the card fellas. I don't think SD has a chance in the 2H of this game...buying off my SD play essentially.

8-2 +665 on the weekend...looking forward to a solid week of work for the champioship games.

Back