Pro Bowl Poll. Honestly.

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Just wondering, even though it's a joke, how many of you will be placing a bet on the Pro Bowl.
I will sadly... though VERY small.
Leaning to AFC and UNDER.

Gonna watch Mahomes throw bombs in first quarter and be done. If I could bet AFC 1Q I’d bet it small.

Generally Pro Bowl Sunday is the most depressing Sunday of the year.... Oh and the answer is no.

I think those high 80's totals were back in the good ole days when they played in Hawaii. I may or may not wager, if I do something small of course. This game is such a crap shoot.

I just took over, no reason other than I almost always play over in pro bowl and the nba all star game. Didn’t realize the weather stunk till just now reading thread. Just saw mahomes and luck were playing and figured those 2 vs no defense outta mean points!!

This is awful. Like new level awful. As soon as the rb or qb get touched they blow it dead

Haha that’s all I’ve been saying to myself for the last hour

I know this game usually sucks but them blowing the whistle without even getting close to tackled is freaking absurd. Actually killing the offense cause guys not even allowed to run thru a arm tackle.

Now they call delay of game? Every play the clock expires. Now they call it when they’re on the 5 yard line. Ugh screw this game

Now they call delay of game? Every play the clock expires. Now they call it when they’re on the 5 yard line. Ugh screw this game

No shit, I saw earlier where the clock expired as they were lining up, and they just reset it. I'm kinda surprised they put a line out on a game like this.

It reminds me of years ago when my local guy had a line out for the first couple of "Bud Bowls". He'd call me crazy, but I would bet shit out of the dog and over and cash...

Kamara, Barkley and Zeke are playing defense. The games been as bad as that kids rendiyion of the national anthem. Fucking terrible.

I know this game usually sucks but them blowing the whistle without even getting close to tackled is freaking absurd. Actually killing the offense cause guys not even allowed to run thru a arm tackle.
Yeah, that was ridiculous. Made the game even more of a freaking joke!

Yeah, that was ridiculous. Made the game even more of a freaking joke!

Can’t say I’ve watched a ton of these, usually a deal where I get home or flipping channels and am like “oh hey, the pro bowl”, so I catch some of them sometimes. Bored today figured what the hell. I know it typically pretty bad but never recall seeing this shit today where it was basically 2 hand touch (if that) with play being blown dead where more than half the time nobody even ended up on the ground!! That was freaking insane. Scariest part, that prob be the weekly nfl game in next decade! Lol

Can’t say I’ve watched a ton of these, usually a deal where I get home or flipping channels and am like “oh hey, the pro bowl”, so I catch some of them sometimes. Bored today figured what the hell. I know it typically pretty bad but never recall seeing this shit today where it was basically 2 hand touch (if that) with play being blown dead where more than half the time nobody even ended up on the ground!! That was freaking insane. Scariest part, that prob be the weekly nfl game in next decade! Lol

Said very well. There was one hand off going up the middle and I swear they blew the whistle before there was even contact with the DL. Time to scrap this. The only enjoyable part was watching the blocking back from KC catching passes. Andy Reid now has a new weapon.

At some point they won't be able to field teams. It used to mean a free trip to Hawaii.

Yeah that was an embarrassing spectacle for the league. No tackling and the clock seemed to run almost continuously, even after incompletions.

I used to watch the Pro Bowl all the time when it was the last distant outpost of football in the spring, long after the super bowl. But now, playing it in hype week with these silly rules, I wish it would just go away. It really is pointless.

Yeah that was an embarrassing spectacle for the league. No tackling and the clock seemed to run almost continuously, even after incompletions.

I used to watch the Pro Bowl all the time when it was the last distant outpost of football in the spring, long after the super bowl. But now, playing it in hype week with these silly rules, I wish it would just go away. It really is pointless.

Speaking of clock it was like they didn’t even acknowledge there was a play clock, well except the one time as been mentioned they decided to call a delay of game out of nowhere!!

I never expect to see much defense, teams not allowed to blitz, guys not hitting, etc etc. but at least it used to be guys competitive spirit would kick in and we sometimes got some decent efforts.

Whatever that was yesterday was a abomination and was on the nfl more than the players, someone had to decide beforehand they were gonna blow the whistle anytime a defender was even in ball carriers freaking area! Why even send them out there for that? I can’t imagine anyone who witnessed that would ever have any desire to watch another. I damn sure won’t.

Amazing that you guys actually watched at all. Just a guess but last time I caught a glimpse of this abortion was 2010 maybe? Because I had the over.

I'd rather bet on little kids shooting free throws at an NBA game (yes I've done this)

Yeah I got into my car at like 5:45 when I was done working & turned on NFL Radio & they flashed a final score. Shortest game ever maybe but from the sounds of it that's a good thing.

Amazing that you guys actually watched at all. Just a guess but last time I caught a glimpse of this abortion was 2010 maybe? Because I had the over.

I'd rather bet on little kids shooting free throws at an NBA game (yes I've done this)
Lol. That's awesome about the kids.
Honestly, I watched mostly because my son has really gotten into football and so it's cool for us to be able to do together. Plus, i was more interested in how bad it was going to be, but even then, it blew me away with how bad it was... plus wanted to see how out of control Jamal Adams was going to keep playing.

Speaking of clock it was like they didn’t even acknowledge there was a play clock, well except the one time as been mentioned they decided to call a delay of game out of nowhere!!

I never expect to see much defense, teams not allowed to blitz, guys not hitting, etc etc. but at least it used to be guys competitive spirit would kick in and we sometimes got some decent efforts.

Whatever that was yesterday was a abomination and was on the nfl more than the players, someone had to decide beforehand they were gonna blow the whistle anytime a defender was even in ball carriers freaking area! Why even send them out there for that? I can’t imagine anyone who witnessed that would ever have any desire to watch another. I damn sure won’t.
Brutal.

Watched the first drive and turned the channel. My wife asked me sarcastically, "what, your not going to watch football"? I simply replied, "that's not football".

Back