Pro Bowl 2022

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Cmon guys, no threads for this super important game that the players take OH SO SERIOUS? Let’s dig in, discuss trends and angles.

Gosh damn this game has turned into a joke the last couple of years. I’d love to say I won’t watch it, but I’m not going to lie to myself. I’ll watch it and curse myself the whole time.

Anyone got a play?

I’ve watched every year just because it’s football. It’s pretty bad. The players mostly just fuck around. My son likes it so we watch together.

Not sure I’ve watched a pro bowl in last 15 years. Maybe caught a half or 2. Can’t say I’ve been very interested or remember anything bout any of them! I wanted to say “don’t we just play over?” But seems like scoring been all over the place in this shitfest. There really nothing worse than watching football where guys half ass the whole game seemingly more worried bout not getting hurt. You can’t play football like that. It seriously be better if they made it flag!!

Cmon guys, no threads for this super important game that the players take OH SO SERIOUS? Let’s dig in, discuss trends and angles.

Gosh damn this game has turned into a joke the last couple of years. I’d love to say I won’t watch it, but I’m not going to lie to myself. I’ll watch it and curse myself the whole time.

Anyone got a play?
I’ve noticed the lack of tackling and quick whistles before the tackle has kind of transferred into real games. Just wrap up and hold long enough has become part of tackling. This game it’s rare for anyone to hit the ground. Makes it hard to watch.

No clue.

Last time I believe I legit watched was 2009 or so.
Usually it's up against Torrey Pines, now it's against Pebble

Pretty obvious which I'll be watching, quit watching pro bowl when overs didn't become a sure thing. Even then maybe just checked the score occasionally.

Just did a quick dive into the rosters and have to say I like the AFC roster better. Although I could see Cousins lighting it up with no pass rush and AFC playing soft defense. Seems like the kind of atmosphere where he would shine.

I’ve noticed the lack of tackling and quick whistles before the tackle has kind of transferred into real games. Just wrap up and hold long enough has become part of tackling. This game it’s rare for anyone to hit the ground. Makes it hard to watch.

Incredibly hard to watch. Even worse, Impossible to cap isn’t it?

Usually it's up against Torrey Pines, now it's against Pebble

Pretty obvious which I'll be watching, quit watching pro bowl when overs didn't become a sure thing. Even then maybe just checked the score occasionally.

Movies? Lol

Just playing, I know you like golf.

Not sure which is more painful, NFL pro bowl or Olympic figure skating

Cmon man. Give the figure skaters some love!! I always imagine how Fuckin dizzy i would be coming out those spins or even the jumps. How they don’t stagger around and fall on assess I’ll never know. I get disoriented getting off couch too fast! lol

Just did a quick dive into the rosters and have to say I like the AFC roster better. Although I could see Cousins lighting it up with no pass rush and AFC playing soft defense. Seems like the kind of atmosphere where he would shine.

Def a cousins kind of game! Nobody cares, no pressure, no defense! He should shine! lol

Yeah, definitely prefer the NFC QB rotation for this type of game. How the hell is MacJones here instead of Josh Allen??

And you could have Murray playing with Connor and Kirk with Cook/Jefferson, so familiarity on offense. KC crew could also be together (Mahomes/Hill/Kelce).

And you could have Murray playing with Connor and Kirk with Cook/Jefferson, so familiarity on offense. KC crew could also be together (Mahomes/Hill/Kelce).

Kc crew can’t be thrilled to be there, fuckers. Lol

Yeah, definitely prefer the NFC QB rotation for this type of game. How the hell is MacJones here instead of Josh Allen??

I havnt looked at rosters. That freaking insane, was that Allen choice not to go or was mac n cheese actually picked above him??

The roster I saw showed Lamar Jackson and not Jones in qb rotation. Obviously Lamar not playing so was Jonas his replacement? I dunno how the hell lamar got on above Allen?

Back