Pride Night in Chicago

I don’t get it myself. Ever since Biden became President, sports franchises and leagues have been forcing their woke crap down our throats..
If they want to be respected, they should do something other than parading naked during their parades and trying to indoctrinate the kids into their confused world. They call this “pride”..?

How about-
We wear the same practice and game jerseys that we always have
Everyone is welcome at our games
No one cares about your sexual orientation
We’ll root our team on to (hopefully) victory-
Then we will all go home and fuck whomever we choose
We will do it again next time

The russia excuse is such pussy shit as well, coming from an organization that covered up a sexual assault for close to a decade, who's players and leadership group taunted the victim, which ended up with a known sexual abuser going to work at a high school aged team, this is no surprise

The russia excuse is such pussy shit as well, coming from an organization that covered up a sexual assault for close to a decade, who's players and leadership group taunted the victim, which ended up with a known sexual abuser going to work at a high school aged team, this is no surprise
“Victim” LMAO

Fr3BFEjaIAAW7sw

No clue exactly when, but it's been awhile

years before covid for sure

I'm sure Google has the info

It doesn’t, that’s why I asked.

The Wild, for instance, held their first one in 2022. The Sabres didn’t have one until 2021 which they held jointly with the Penguins.

You made the claim, I figured you had the actual answer.

It doesn’t, that’s why I asked.

The Wild, for instance, held their first one in 2022. The Sabres haven’t had one that I know of until this season.

You made the claim, I figured you had the actual answer.
I said before biden because I'd been at a game that had one, that's the claim I made, not when they started

Since you dont know how to Google...

Here's a story about the canucks in 2018 and one about the devils in 2016

I said before biden because I'd been at a game that had one, that's the claim I made, not when they started

I googled “when did the NHL hold its first pride night” and the first 100 or so results were about this year and the “controversy” surrounding it.

So the NHL, as a whole, didn’t start forcing teams to do it until VERY recently.

That Devils one was so long ago they didn’t even include the QIA+…fucking transphobic bigots.

But when the players say they don’t want to participate, they’re seen as bigots. So, if you allow the players to decide and they decide “wrong,” they’re the assholes. But if the team doesn’t let the players decide, they’re also the assholes. Seems like an easy way to always be right. Lol, it’s all a fucking joke and we all know this.

You’re not dumb. Do you really think the NHL didn’t have a “directive” for every team to participate?
Any proof?

You made the claim

You asked me to do it for saying it was done pre biden, which I thought was dumb, you should do the same as you ask of others no?

Any proof?

You made the claim

You asked me to do it for saying it was done pre biden, which I thought was dumb, you should do the same as you ask of others no?

Maybe forced is the wrong word. I’m okay admitting that.

Is it odd the NHL has decided to cancel pride nights altogether? I would think that if they’re canceling them (and have that power), then logically they’re the ones who “directed” them in the first place.

I’m fine with the NHL having “pride nights.” I’m also 100% fine with players choosing not to participate. How about you @guaranteeed?
I'm 100% fine with it, I assume you would also be ok with kneeling during an anthem then too, and not participating in an anthem before the game, which is great

I'm ok with burke saying hes disappointed too, people shouldnt be forced to do anything they didnt sign up for at work

I wish they didnt have any nights like this at all, not pride specific, but any theme specific

My issue was the blackhawks with a history of being a trash organization, being afraid of Russia

I'm 100% fine with it, I assume you would also be ok with kneeling during an anthem then too, and not participating in an anthem before the game, which is great

I'm ok with burke saying hes disappointed too, people shouldnt be forced to do anything they didnt sign up for at work

I wish they didnt have any nights like this at all, not pride specific, but any theme specific

My issue was the blackhawks with a history of being a trash organization, being afraid of Russia

Sure, kneel during an anthem, who the fuck cares?

By the way, I’m still searching (as you alluded to, it’s not easy fighting the algo), and here’s what I’ve found thus far…

The National Hockey League, in its infinite wisdom, decided to implement, league-wide, something called “Pride Night,” during which, in pre-game warm-ups, the home team’s players would wear jerseys adorned with the colorful insignia of the LGBTQ community. Their sticks would be taped in matching colors.

I think we can agree these teams didn’t all decide to just have a pride night because they simply felt it necessary and beneficial…if we’re being honest, that is.

Sure, kneel during an anthem, who the fuck cares?

By the way, I’m still searching (as you alluded to, it’s not easy fighting the algo), and here’s what I’ve found thus far…

The National Hockey League, in its infinite wisdom, decided to implement, league-wide, something called “Pride Night,” during which, in pre-game warm-ups, the home team’s players would wear jerseys adorned with the colorful insignia of the LGBTQ community. Their sticks would be taped in matching colors.

I think we can agree these teams didn’t all decide to just have a pride night because they simply felt it necessary and beneficial…if we’re being honest, that is.
does he provide a link to his proof of that?

What I think about why they do doesnt matter, all I said is they happened pre biden, you're the one who said they were forced, no one asked you to keep searching for proof btw

does he provide a link to his proof of that?

What I think about why they do doesnt matter, all I said is they happened pre biden, you're the one who said they were forced, no one asked you to keep searching for proof btw

I also said “forced” was a poor choice of words, but you left that part out.

The way you’re defending this is reason #602 or whatever we’re on at this point.

Again, if the NHL had the power to cancel them, it would logically follow they were the ones who “directed” them to begin with. But that’s just logic talking.

I also said “forced” was a poor choice of words, but you left that part out.

The way you’re defending this is reason #602 or whatever we’re on at this point.

Again, if the NHL had the power to cancel them, it would logically follow they were the ones who “directed” them to begin with. But that’s just logic talking.
So when did they direct them?

2016? When the devils had one

why did the wild wait so long to start then?

Why did the devils do it if they werent directed?

No, I would imagine certain teams decided on their own to have them. Whenever EVERY team hosted one is when the NHL directed them to do so (that was in the last year or so, as we both know).

I’d imagine the Wild waited so long because they weren’t going to at all until it was directed. But again, that’s just logic speaking. Everything in the world isn’t logical though, so that may not be the case, but it sure as shit seems like it is.

As someone who grew up in Canada, and was probably around hockey locker rooms your entire life…do you honestly think that if NHL players were asked individually “off the record” if they wanted to participate in Pride Night they would say yes? What percentage of players do you think would actually say yes? Under or over 20% (and I think that’s a generously high number)?

As someone who grew up in Canada, and was probably around hockey locker rooms your entire life…do you honestly think that if NHL players were asked individually “off the record” if they wanted to participate in Pride Night they would say yes? What percentage of players do you think would actually say yes? Under or over 20% (and I think that’s a generously high number)?
UNDER

Way under

But that would be no different than participating in any theme night, or anything outside playing

The pride nights are not my issue, Its people being massive bitches about their excuses

Whether it's being afraid of russia, or hiding behind religion, it's all bullshit because they are scared to say what they really think out loud

The pride nights are not my issue, Its people being massive bitches about their excuses

Whether it's being afraid of russia, or hiding behind religion, it's all bullshit because they are scared to say what they really think out loud

But you can’t blame them for not wanting to speak their mind. The “inclusive” people are literally the most anti-inclusive people on the planet. It’s all a fucking joke and we live in a clown country.

Believe me, I wish they would all just come out and say what they really think…it would probably put a stop to all of this madness incredibly quick. But we live in an era where your thoughts are in need of being policed by the “virtuous,” who aren’t actually virtuous at all, they’re just insanely hypocritical.

You asked Jedi for proof. Yet you fail to produce any yourself. You are just playing devils advocate.

Canadians aren’t as friendly and polite as the media wants you to believe

Back