Pretty silly I think

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Milwaukee is now the worst day team in Baseball and one off the 2 worst teams on Sunday. This in addition to being a bad road team They have come close in the first 3 games and every time got taken down. Now they play in the worst spot possible for them against a team that just plain does not like them and you think they are going to win. Could be but my money is on the other side.

Just read
nread post <form style="margin:0" action="threadrate.php" method="get"> Thread rating: 0 votes, avg.
stars.gif
</form>

<tbody>
[TD="width: 100%"][TABLE="align: center"]
<tbody>[TR]

</tbody>
[TABLE="align: center"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]

<tbody>
[TD="width: 175, bgcolor: #006699"] Author [/TD]
[TD="width: 100%, bgcolor: #006699"]

<tbody>
[TD="width: 100%"] Message [/TD]

</tbody>
[/TD]

</tbody>
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 10"]
space.gif
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

<tbody>
[TD="width: 175, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"] playtowin
DETROIT.gif

<tbody>
[TD="width: 10"]
space.gif
[/TD]
[TD="width: 100%"] [TABLE="align: center"]
<tbody>[TR]

[TD="width: 100%, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"] MLB Mill Stat**7-14-13 Milwaukee is a defeatist 0-14 as a dog of more than 125 when they are off a loss in which they held the lead.
[/TD]

</tbody>
[/TD]

</tbody>
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

sux if you took them just cause you read this. i know i have on some ocassions, like friday, i bet yanks cause i read minn was 0-13 on fridays. if they would have won friday, i would have just been like...'of course they would win today"..lol.

Have been betting against them for a LONG TIME when they play in day games. When its on Sunday I usually double up.

I think I agree. First time I can remember the combination major day of the week failing tied to time of day weakness and the last time I ever bet on Ian Kennedy.

If anyone is interested, I had a parlay of Tampa and Arizona as well. I have won Tampa under and a straight bet on Baltimore and if Arizona goes under I will be even for the day and despite this I consider anyone who bets on the combination of the days of the week 3-11 and that 9-23 day record of Milwaukee along with that exciting 15-30 road record to have a gambling problem.

down 4-0 in the 2nd inning and with runners on 1at and 2nd, gibson came out and gave kennedy an f-bomb laced pep talk, never seen that before from a manager, just mid-game

who knows if it will translate into anything, but ian seemed to pick it up from that point forward. obviously he's been struggling, don't know what a calling out in the middle of the game will do going forward

Back