Preseason Week 3 Discussion...Who will be playing starters, who do you like, etc?

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
From what I know, my eagles are scrubbing it up tonight. No Wentz, no WRs of note...may play some of their starting defense, but Baltimore is -5 for a reason.

Raiders have the Glennon/Peterman backup battle going for backup, so is it right to assume they each get a half?

Really like the Dolphins -2.5 just because the Jags offense without anyone playing is brutal, and from what I hear they aren't starting ayone.

Post any information you have on who you expect to actually play

Hardest week of the preseason IMO...coaches "generally" play their starters longer than any other game...

Lean to Colts as Nagy doesn't give AF about preseason....also to Giants first half or FG as Cincy resting starters 1st half....might hit a few small

Redskins playing starters tonight for 1.5 qtr's. Guice likely held out again, and may see some action in WK 4 of pre-season. Trent Williams still holding out, and LT position a mess in his absence with Donald Penn and G. Christian getting the reps. Jordan Reed is healthy and should see some action tonight. WR position a mess for Redskins, with Richardson leg ?, Quinn thumb inj out, Doctson listed as starter but has not impressed again in camp. Keenum has edge on starting job, but Haskins could still make a run with impressive close to pre-season. McCoy leg still not cleared to play, and likely to miss entire pre-season.

Knowing how Nagy feels about pre-season & that Colts are alleged to not play starters, this game smells of an under to me.

I was just basing that on the tweet BAR posted yesterday where Reich said he wouldn't be playing most of his starters. That certainly leaves it open to interpretation though.

little late, but with field issues in the end zone where CFL goal post usually are - the patch is not up to agreed safety.

All if not most starters on GB and OAK are not playing in Winnepeg. Also the field has been shortened.

O/U dropped to reflect this

Why does this happen?

We have multiple samples from playing in MexCity or on various soccer fields. If the millionaires might twist an ankle, they aint playing. You had plenty of notice.
Goodell is a puss.

I remember when I was a weekend warrior playing softball tourneys, John Smoltz would be out because he ironed a shirt while wearing it and we are playing on a field that any rock in the infield could send the ball into the throat.

Back