Preseason Top 25

Interesting

OU #6
LSU #13
VaTech #7 - 8 back on both O and D but my problem is Mr. Glennon
RU #21

Not bad IMHO. Va tech should be right up there, who else in the acc can do anything?

About as good as any other preseason poll: in other words, worthless.

Speculation can't come close to being good until after signing day and spring ball. Then we will know a whole hell of a lot more.

Still, USC preseason #1 is a lock and they have inside track to the MNC next year. Pac-10 is still too weak.

Majent, they will be replacing 7-8 starters on defense, and the secondary is painfully bad. Will be a great OVER team next year, unless English (d coordinator) works his magic.

THe offense will be ridiculous..I see 2-3 big ten losses though.

Wisky, and Illinois will give them fits...OSU should be excellent by end of year.

HUNTDOG said:
Majent, they will be replacing 7-8 starters on defense, and the secondary is painfully bad. Will be a great OVER team next year, unless English (d coordinator) works his magic.

I will keep this in mind about the overs. The offense will put up serious points, no one questions that.

I think the biggest need for the defense is in the secondary but you would know better than I. I watched Morgan Trent get beat all over the field in the Rose Bowl..

Glennon does have a Vagina...any team that had a remotely good defense gave him fits and he became turnover prone

i don;t follwo shitty teams too much until week 3 when they start cashing in but i hear zook is getting some diesel players somehow. and they continuily get better each week and the juice is a playmaker.

Sports Illustrated Top 10

1)USC - 10 starters will be back on a defense that stuffed Michigan in the Rose Bowl and QB John David Booty could be a heisman contender
2)LSU - The Tigers will be loaded on both lines. Losing QB Russell to the NFL would hurt, but Matt Flynn is a more than capable replacement
3)Florida - Urban Meyer's spread option offense won't miss a beat with Tim Tebow taking over for Chris Leak at QB, but the defense must reload
4)Ohio St - With Troy Smith gone, the Buckeyes will lean more on RBs Pittman and Chris Wells and an experienced defense.
5)WVU - QB Pat White and RB Steve Slaton will be heisman canidates, and a defense that bring back 8 should improve.
6)Wisky - 16 starters return on a team that finished 12-1 though departing All-America tackle, Joe Thomas will be missed.
7)Michigan - The offense figures to be loaded with QB Chad Henne, RB Mike Hart, and WR Mario Manningham but the defense loses most of its stars.
8)LVILLE - Bobby Petrinos move to the NFL drop the Cardinals out of the top 4. They will drop out of top 10 if Brian Brohm leaves too.
9)Texas - While Soph Colt McCoy gets back all of his key receivers, the longhorns must improve their running game and secondary.
10)Va Tech - The Hokies will field another dominant defense. But can Frank Beamer get more production out of his qb's?

Sleepers:

UCLA - Bruins have 20/22 starters back, showed their potential in an upset of USC
So Carolina - An offense that clicked should be more dangerous in '07
So Florida - 16 starters back on an unheralded team that shut down WVU.

USC's fullback.. wow
0306brandonhancock.jpg

hahaha after i'm done wih my cycle of test-e i should be looking like that a fucking one-man wrecking crew drinking beers and pounding queers

I saw that pic and was like who is that OL guy.. That dude has to be on roids

you can;t look like tat 100% natural a lot of guys use weaker supplements in offseason so they get out of their system faster. these guys workout hard but that is rediculous

I will bet my life that fullback is not natural...

Is this the kid who was in Sports Illustrated about 4yrs ago on the cover and everything?

Yea he got injured this year .. always was injured, i still think he has a shot in the league.

This thread was good untill abcs turned it Yag with this dude and his shirt off.

Anyway USC is a lock for #1 but OU at #6 is an absolute joke. You don't win in football without a QB. They have absolutley no QB now that Thompson is gone they will rely on a horrible JUCO QB or a 4 star true frosh.

Back