CLEVELAND - Baker Mayfield, Drew Stanton, Garrett Gilbert, David Blough
DALLAS - Dak Prescott, Cooper Rush, Mike White, Taryn Christion
DENVER - Joe Flacco, Kevin Hogan, Drew Lock, Brett Rypien
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford, Tom Savage, David Fales
GREEN BAY - Aaron Rodgers, DeShone Kizer, Tim Boyle, Manny Wilkins
HOUSTON - Deshaun Watson, AJ McCarron, Joe Webb
INDIANAPOLIS - Andrew Luck, Jacoby Brissett, Phillip Walker, Chad Kelly
JACKSONVILLE - Nick Foles, Tanner Lee, Gardner Minshew, Alex McGough
KANSAS CITY - Patrick Mahomes, Chad Henne, Chase Litton, Kyle Shurmur, John Lovett
L.A. CHARGERS - Philip Rivers, Tyrod Taylor, Cardale Jones, Easton Stick
L.A. RAMS - Jared Goff, Blake Bortles, Brandon Allen, John Wolford
MIAMI - Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh Rosen, Jake Rudock
MINNESOTA - Kirk Cousins, Sean Mannion, Kyle Sloter, Jake Browning
NEW ENGLAND - Tom Brady, Brian Hoyer, Jarrett Stidham
NEW ORLEANS - Drew Brees, Teddy Bridgewater, Taysom Hill, J.T. Barrett
N.Y. GIANTS - Eli Manning, Daniel Jones, Alex Tanney, Kyle Lauletta
N.Y. JETS - Sam Darnold, Trevor Siemian, Davis Webb, Luke Falk
OAKLAND - Derek Carr, Mike Glennon, Nathan Peterman
PHILADELPHIA - Carson Wentz, Nate Sudfeld, Clayton Thorson, Cody Kessler
PITTSBURGH - Ben Roethlisberger, Mason Rudolph, Josh Dobbs, Devlin Hodges
SAN FRANCISCO - Jimmy Garoppolo, Nick Mullens, C.J. Beathard, Wilton Speight
SEATTLE - Russell Wilson, Paxton Lynch, Geno Smith
TAMPA BAY - Jameis Winston, Blaine Gabbert, Ryan Griffin, Vincent Testaverde, Nick Fitzgerald
TENNESSEE - Marcus Mariota, Ryan Tannehill, Logan Woodside
WASHINGTON - Colt McCoy, Case Keenum, Dwayne Haskins, Josh Woodrum, Alex Smith

Last edited:
Thank you.

Who is taking over for the Falcon's kid who got his toe injured?

Schuab was AWFUL.

Houston McCarron is out probably for the entire preseason.
That means Joe Webb will be the backup and some guy they signed off the street. Deshaun Watson injury would destroy the Texans season so I'd expect he play little tonight.

Houston McCarron is out probably for the entire preseason.
That means Joe Webb will be the backup and some guy they signed off the street. Deshaun Watson injury would destroy the Texans season so I'd expect he play little tonight.

Joe Webb is an effective pre-season QB and has lost me some coin fading in the past.

I would NOT bet against him.

Kingsbury:

Rookie QB Kyler Murray is going to play. He said it himself the other day and Kingsbury confirmed that before practice Saturday. "The goal is for him to get him out of the game feeling good, whatever that takes," Kingsbury said. "If it's three plays, it'll be three plays, if it is 10 or 12 plays, it'll be 12. We'll just figure that out as the game is going."
The starting offensive line will play more than that, so they can also get some snaps with backup QB Brett Hundley.

Rivers will not play(no shock there)
Chargers:
“We’ll learn a lot about the depth that we have,” Lynn said. “We expect that depth to continue to get better. [We have] a lot of young guys right now, and they’re going to play. I don’t want to put too much into Thursday, but it will be the first time we get a chance to see these guys in a live game.”

Most of the Chargers veterans will play little, if at all. Quarterback Philip Rivers will be held out. Veteran Tyrod Taylor, signed as a free agent in the offseason , should start. Cardale Jones, a backup last season, and fifth-round draft choice Easton Stick should see playing time.

Colts:

Who Won't Be Playing For The Colts — It's already been the plan for several key players for the Colts not to be playing in this first matchup. Outside of quarterback Andrew Luck, we don't know many of the others who won't play. However, this will be a great opportunity for the players behind those who won't play to earn important in-game reps. Asked specifically about a few players, Reich said he expects quarterback Jacoby Brissett to play about a quarter, wide receiver Deon Cain — who will be making his official return after suffering a torn ACL in the preseason opener last year and missing the 2018 season — will play about a quarter or a quarter and a half (see more below), while running back Marlon Mack is not expected to play.

Bills:

Head coach Sean McDermott joined One Bills Live to talk Thursday’s preseason game and reflect on camp. McDermott said he likes the depth in the running back room and plans to start Frank Gore for the first preseason game.
“What we’re going to do is give Frank most of the work this week and then what we will do with LeSean is give him most of the work, at this point the plan is the following week,” McDermott said. “Part of that is we know LeSean a little bit. This is our first time around Frank and the other piece of it is making sure with two experienced running backs that we keep these guys fresh for the season.”

Tampa and Pitt both have decent depth at QB. Lean towards Bruce's offense with Blaine's experience in it and Ryan Griffin whose been with the Bucs for years.

Always think there's opportunities to make some money on the X. Especially if you observe some tendencies.

Eagles/Jags - no lean here. Jags were awful and Eagles have no one at QB. Under?

Jets/Falcons - JETS looked bad. Webb can't play in this league. Falcon's are the X's worst team every year. Pass?

Bengals/Skins - was disappointed in Haskins and I think he's not a franchise type guy. Bengal's backup QBs were trash. Pass?

Packers/Ravens - any reason to not just blindly bet a near 70% ATS machine in the X? Balty again.

Bears/Giants - DJ looks like the real deal and should play a lot. Lean G Men here.

Fish/Bucs - looks like an easy over here. Good QB depth. Expect 50+ points.

Bills/Panthers - pass or under.

Browns/Colts - Not sure is WASH was just bad or Browns are really deep for the X. Pass?

Pats/Titans - Pats looked unbelievable for an X game. Hoyer knows the offense. Pats or nothing.

Chiefs/Steelers - Every possession that Pat plays will be a TD. Pitt has nice QB depth. Over?

Lions/Texans - yuck.

Cowboys/Rams - under?

Saints/Chargers - not interested.

Seahawks/Vikings - Seahawks' Lynch looked good. May be a pre-season type guy like Tyrod Taylor was. Hawks?

9ers/Broncos - 9ers QB depth is too good. CJ and Mullens both made a bad mistake each and still moved the ball easily. Plus Jimmy should play a series or 2. Broncos' have no QB depth. 9ers easy.

Ravens
Over Fish/Bucs
Pats?
Chiefs/Steelers Over
Hawks?
9ers

Hear this morning that Pete Carroll has a winning record in preseason for each week except for week two. The guys who mentioned it weren't necessarily implying it means shit but on the other hand it could be a pattern of how he game plans the preseason.

Hear this morning that Pete Carroll has a winning record in preseason for each week except for week two. The guys who mentioned it weren't necessarily implying it means shit but on the other hand it could be a pattern of how he game plans the preseason.
Weeks 3&4 seem to be good for the 'Hawks.
Situational Records (since 2014)
All Games: 11-9 SU & 12-8 ATS
Totals: 9 OVER - 11 UNDER
at Home: 6-4 SU & ATS
on Road/Neutral: 5-5 SU & 6-4 ATS
Week 1: 2-3 SU & ATS
Week 2: 2-3 SU & 3-2 ATS
Week 3: 4-1 SU & ATS
Week 4: 3-2 SU & ATS
as Favorites: 8-6 SU & 7-7 ATS
vs. AFC: 8-7 SU & ATS
as Underdogs: 3-3 SU & 5-1 ATS
vs. NFC: 3-2 SU & 4-1 ATS
After SU Win: 6-2 SU & ATS
After SU Loss: 3-4 SU & 4-3 ATS

You have the Zimmer factor this week.

How many drives can we expect out of Matt Ryan tonight? Each drive should result in 7. Jet's can move the ball with Darnold and Semen, Webb is probably out of the league soon. 1H over looks good. Schuab improved enough last week to make me think he can chip in a few extra points late. But too much Webb/Simms and this will crash.

Not sure how Eagles/Jags get to 34.5 without sloppy TOs or busted big plays.

I was disappointed in Cinci last week but WAS may have appeared worse. If I hear Haskins is playing a bunch it might have to be a fade.

Ravens should be bet every week but I think this could be a problematic matchup. Kizer looks like a solid capable backup who will get a ton of snaps tonight.

Colts/Stains

INJURY UPDATE
Since official pregame injury reports are not required until the regular season, these are simply players who have been declared to be out indefinitely, for a period of time beyond this game or have missed some practice recently. Whether or not they will play is not yet known.
Colts:
  • WR Parris Campbell (hamstring), WR Penny Hart (hamstring), QB Andrew Luck (calf/ankle), G Quenton Nelson (ankle), DE Jabaal Sheard (knee), K Adam Vinatieri (knee), RB Jordan Wilkins (foot)
Browns:
  • WR Odell Beckham Jr. (hip), WR Antonio Callaway (ankle), CB T.J. Carrie (hamstring), TE Seth DeValve (concussion), OL Kyle Kalis (concussion), DT Devaroe Lawrence (undisclosed), TE David Njoku (knee), DE Jarrell Owens (groin), DT Brian Price (concussion), WR Damion Ratley (hamstring), LB Sione Takitaki (undisclosed), DE Chad Thomas (neck), CB Tavierre Thomas (hamstring)

I think the Colts' are shaping up tonight to be pretty sharp. Brown's with half their roster out by as long as Baker starts they'll get $$ on them.

JB should play the entire first half I would think for Colts.

Lions:

There’s no telling what the Lions are going to do at the backup quarterback position. Tom Savage is out indefinitely with a concussion. David Fales didn’t look good last week. And Josh Johnson will make his preseason debut Saturday after signing off the street last weekend. Johnson should get a long look against the Texans, and how he performs over the next two weeks will go a long way towards deciding his future. He’s a seasoned vet who has played for 12 previous teams, and has a legitimate shot to be Stafford’s backup.

Texans:

The Texans are taking a cautious approach with playing key players during the preseason. That could mean no playing time or brief cameo appearances for Deshaun Watson, DeAndre Hopkins, Will Fuller, Lamar Miller, J.J. Watt, Justin Reid and Johnathan Joseph. It wouldn't be a shock if Matt Kalil was unavailable, too. Several injured players are expected to miss the game, including center Nick Martin (hamstring), tight end Kahale Warring (concussion), wide receiver Keke Coutee (sprained ankle), center Greg Mancz (ankle), quarterback A.J. McCarron (thumb), cornerback Jermaine Kelly (quadriceps), cornerback Deante Burton (leg), cornerback Xavier Crawford and nose tackle D.J. Reader. With Watson not expected to play much, look for a continuation of the Joe Webb Show that aired last week at Lambeau Field.

Chiefs:

Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said that Patrick Mahomes and the first-team offense and defense will get the first half, the second team will get the third quarter and the third team and beyond will take the fourth.

Steels:

Head Coach Mike Tomlin spoke at St. Vincent College Thursday morning and named Mason Rudolph the starting quarterback against the Kansas City Chiefs. All three of the backup quarterbacks will make appearances Saturday.

“Mason Rudolph will start Saturday against KC
Josh Dobbs will play after Rudolph. Hodges will also get an opportunity

Cows:

Most of the main Cowboys' players got off numerous buses to check into their hotel from Dak Prescott, Jason Witten, Travis Frederick, Jaylon Smith and Randall Cobb. There was no sighting of Amari Cooper, who has missed some practices because of a sore heel. Several other injured Cowboys' players such as Zack Martin, DeMarcus Lawrence and Tyrone Crawford did not make the trip here and instead went to Dallas to continue their rehab
Tyron Smith won't play.

Lambs:
This isn't news.

It appears Todd Gurley isn’t the only starter for the Los Angeles Rams staying back and not joining the team in Hawaii. Most of the Rams’ top players won’t make the trip west to the Aloha State for practice Friday and a preseason matchup with the Cowboys on Saturday.

Sean McVay announced Thursday that Aaron Donald and Marcus Peters will be on the flight, but Jared Goff, Gurley and most of the starters won’t go to Hawaii.

I mean it’s hard to see how the Chiefs, that Over, and the boys don’t win.

I like Josh Johnson but again hard to see how the Webb show doesn’t do enough to cover.

Just lies being spewed from fat Reid’s mouth. Perhaps the weather changed his mind with his starters. 2 shit drives out of Maholmes and the cover and the total never stood a chance. Lined about 12 points too high based on who actually played.

Cows:

Most of the main Cowboys' players got off numerous buses to check into their hotel from Dak Prescott, Jason Witten, Travis Frederick, Jaylon Smith and Randall Cobb. There was no sighting of Amari Cooper, who has missed some practices because of a sore heel. Several other injured Cowboys' players such as Zack Martin, DeMarcus Lawrence and Tyrone Crawford did not make the trip here and instead went to Dallas to continue their rehab
Tyron Smith won't play.

Lambs:
This isn't news.

It appears Todd Gurley isn’t the only starter for the Los Angeles Rams staying back and not joining the team in Hawaii. Most of the Rams’ top players won’t make the trip west to the Aloha State for practice Friday and a preseason matchup with the Cowboys on Saturday.

Sean McVay announced Thursday that Aaron Donald and Marcus Peters will be on the flight, but Jared Goff, Gurley and most of the starters won’t go to Hawaii.
Rams are playing guys who are 60th to 90th on the roster. I recognize none of them.

What are the Chargers expected to do today? I assume Brees playing a little and that’s the line move? I don’t want to fade Tyrod if he’s playing a full half. Anything less and I’ll definitely fade Cardelle.

Tonight's a pretty big X bet for me on my 9ers. A legit QB battle for backup with 2 guys who have started multiple NFL games and have had X success in the past.

Hogan, Lock, and Ripken have all been awful for the Donks. 9ers won by 8 last week despite a few bad turnovers and 18 penalties. There is solid depth on defense that should limit what the Donks can do.

Jimmy G looking a bit rusty

he was brutal. I guess he gets the benefit of the doubt bc its preseason and it doesn't matter, but hes really not in any spot to be mailing in preseason games. Any word of how hes looked in camp? Last week he threw ints on 5 straight throws during practice. I wonder if this could be a legitimate issue

he was brutal. I guess he gets the benefit of the doubt bc its preseason and it doesn't matter, but hes really not in any spot to be mailing in preseason games. Any word of how hes looked in camp? Last week he threw ints on 5 straight throws during practice. I wonder if this could be a legitimate issue

Their offense is built around PA and bootlegs. Two things he's great at. They ran none of it.

The guy needs to get tackled, hard, and have someone land near his legs. So he can get over the fear of blowing it out again.

He certainly looked like he got Space Jammed - as in all his talents were stripped away. He was a good full second behind where he should be at all times.

As a 9er fan I'm worried. I expect them to let him loose this week in KC. Probably get him Kittle, too.

Bengals:

“You won’t see [the starters] play that long. I feel confident that we will get good work in, however long that is in the first half,” Taylor told reporters on Sunday “Guys will be ready to play against Seattle. We will not play (starters) the first half and into the third quarter like it has been done in the past. I think the trend, and I don’t really care what the trend is, is the guys will play a series-or-two shorter than what has happened in years past. Whether that’s good or bad, that’s what we believe in — keeping our guys fresh and healthy. They’re getting enough work. We feel good about our plan.”

Giants:
The third preseason game is typically when coaches play their starters the longest before resting them in the fourth. So you can expect to see plenty of Eli Manning and the first-team offense as the defense also looks to build momentum heading into the regular season, which starts in two weeks. Meanwhile, healthy players like Saquon Barkley and tight end Evan Engram have been healthy scratches. Coach Pat Shurmur said he will “let it reveal itself” as to whether they play on Thursday night.
“People are starting to divert their opinions as to the importance of playing your players in the preseason games,” Shurmur said. “I’ve already heard people talking to me about the third preseason game and it’s your dress rehearsal, that’s kind of like your halftime adjustments. I think you are getting ready to play every practice and every game. As a coach, you have to weigh the importance of the work you are doing and how much work each guy gets.”

Great stuff press. I love these previews.

Bengals seem like an expensive favorite for a Giants team that has played through the final whistle first 2 games.

Great stuff press. I love these previews.

Bengals seem like an expensive favorite for a Giants team that has played through the final whistle first 2 games.

agreed. and every qb on that roster knows that they could see time this year if they impress, even Lauletta (even if it would take an injury)

I guess were gonna see a whole lot of Ryan Finley in the 2h for Cincy...he did look good alst week and perhaps that is why the line is where it is

Stains:

Not Freddie Kitchens and the Browns. The rookie coach indicated on Wednesday that Baker Mayfield, Myles Garrett and the rest of the starters will indeed play in Friday night’s game in Tampa Bay.

How much will they play? That’s not something Kitchens is ready to divulge.

“We’re going to play our guys some,” Kitchens said after Wednesday’s practice, “and I don’t know how long yet.”

Kitchens continued in his press conference,

“Some of it factors in on how guys are feeling, little nicks and bumps that they may have because they’ve got nicks and bumps. We’ve had a physical camp. So you’ve just got to factor all those things in and make a determination (during the game).”

Bucs(opinion piece):

Week 3 of the preseason is traditionally the most exciting week for fans and media covering NFL teams like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Usually, this is when everyone gets to see the starting units play for the entire first half, and sometimes longer.

However, there’s been some speculation about whether or not new Tampa Bay head coach Bruce Arians will follow the trend or not. Considering he doesn’t necessarily follow most of the trends for an NFL head coach, it wouldn’t be surprising for Arians to go ‘off script’ as it were.

On Monday, he offered up some early insight into how long his starting unit will stay on the field against the Cleveland Browns saying, “[We have a] good test coming up. We’ll see how long we play [the starters] - that will depend on how well we do. I’ve never set in stone how many plays we’re going to play or how long we’re going to play. I’ve got to feel for that at the game.”

The starters will not play in the preseason finale vs. the Detroit Lions next week, Kitchens confirmed as well.

Bills:
Buffalo head coach Sean McDermott didn’t commit to exactly how much starters would go. Just that it will be more.

“We’ll see. We’ll just take it one series at a time. They’ll definitely play more than they played against Carolina. We’ll just take it one series at a time,” McDermott said on Wednesday.

Against the Panthers, the starters saw the field for about a quarter. Depending on the season and team, the starting units can play nearly the entire first half of the first preseason game, sometimes even one series or so into the second half. That decision, naturally, will be up to McDermott.

But there was one injury update that was of certain interest. Mitch Morse is among the group of players McDermott said will not play against the Lions. He’s still progressing in the concussion protocol, but appears close.

Leos:

Matthew Stafford has yet to play in the NFL preseason and Detroit Lions coach Matt Patricia was noncommittal Tuesday about whether his starting quarterback would make his debut Friday night against the Buffalo Bills at Ford Field, the team's third preseason game.
“Um, you know what? I think obviously he’s a veteran quarterback,” Patricia said of Stafford, 31, who is entering his 11th season. “There’s a lot of quarterbacks in the league that do everything differently. I’ve been around teams where the quarterbacks haven’t played at all in preseason, they played in regular season and they’ve been good whether they played in all the preseason games.

Back