Preseason Picks

sportjunky

Follower of tha truddhist philosophy
8/16/08

Minni vs. Baltimore - UNDER 34.5 -110 2 units

turnovers & special teams could send this over but i'll take my chances with both these defenses cuz i don't expect much offensive production from either side.

SD vs. STL - Chargers ML +165 2 units

AJ Smith has assembled a ton of talent in SD so even if the starters won't play much, SD will still have capable players in there throughout. +165 was too high to pass up.

Miami vs. Jax - Jax 1H -3 -110 2 units

Was gonna go with the the Jags for the game but the juice was -125 and then i read the Jags will play their starters for most of the first half, so a first half bet makes sense here.

also, Texans and 9ers are on the radar for the second halfs.

I don't want any part of Brees, so once he's out, depending on the circumstances of the game, Texans might make sense. 9ers even more so with Alex Smith and Shaun Hill goin up against Brohm and Flynn in the second half.

GL everyone 'an_horse'

This is the first time i think i seen you post picks SJ. I'm just watching and reading till im more up to date. GL with the bets.

Good luck on 2 of your plays, good health on the Chargers. Usually in the preseason if a team sucks the week before they are a good play the next week and vice versa. We have San Diego who was impressive last week, and St. Louis which sucked Mouse balls last week. St. Louis at home, and San Diego starters will not play much. It is the preseason so one never knows, but I will play the odds and lay the chalk with the Rams.

This is the first time i think i seen you post picks SJ. I'm just watching and reading till im more up to date. GL with the bets.

yah man with football season here i gotta stay disciplined and the only way i'll do that is if i post my picks. i was gonna start postin with ncaa but ive been makin some stupid out of proportion bets this preseason just cuz its finally football season, like 7 units on the redskins in the hall of fame game. it was basically a tail of rex and a couple other guys and thanks to colt brennan it hit, but it was still retarded to go that big on a game like that

good health sir w & reNew. chargers are definitely a much better home team so its very possible they don't match their performance vs. the boys.

damn, tough loss on the chargers ml cuz it felt like they were in stl territory all 4th quarter flirting with fg range and i lost the raiders ml by one point friday night.

not sure what went down in the first half in b-more. jags was just a bad bet. shouldn't fade desperate teams like the phins who will take any win they can get.

i ended up takin the texans second half but couldn't post it.

final record for the day: 0-3. -6 units.

Last edited:
bucs -3 +105 5 units

under 33.5 -110 3 units

like the bucs advantage at qb and respect both defensive systems...kiffin & belichek are obviously 2 of the elite defensive coaches in the league, so I expect the defenses to control the game...doesn't hurt the pats oline is banged up or that galloway is out.

gl

tough night lastnight kid, make a few of em up tonight. u know i like that under, lets see that bitch cash an gl wit tha bucs. strange linemovement there, i shoulda banged them earlier in tha week when they were +1.5

record: 2-4 + 0 units

9ers +3.5 +105 4 units

i like the ml and the under but im gonna lay off both cuz i suck at totals and ive lost my last two ML's by a combined 2 points so with plus money comin with the points I'd rather not risk getting f'd again on the ml when the team i bet on covers.

record: 4-5 +4 units

redskins ml +130 4 units to win 5.2 (shitty line, its at +145 now. shouldn't have hit it last night)

raiders -3 EV 4 units

4-7 -4 units

brutal last night. wasn't close on either pick.

bills +6 -110 4 units

bils ml +215 and under 37.5 2 units to win 10

record: 7-7 +10 units (im counting the parlay as 2 picks for the record just to keep it simple)

Chargers -5.5 -110 4 Units

added: chargers 1H -3.5 -105 2 units

Last edited:
stupid hook and stupid fucking chargers fumbling it inside the 5

chargers -1.5 2nd H -110 2 units

Back