Preseason Ingame

The Autumn Wind is a raider,
Pillaging just for fun.
He'll knock you 'round and upside down,
And laugh when he's conquered and won.

Watching eagles bears online and have rams saints on tv
Philly O with 5 or so penalties on 2 possessions

I was tempted to bet the under in that bears eagles game. Seemed too high by a FG to me. I laid off though.

I bet Sanchez looks good tonight for philly. No pressure. Perfect job for him, a back up qb.

See that?
Sanchez threading needles lol.
Who is this Griffin qb for the saints?

Saints like him and think he is a Chase Daniel type....learn under Breezus etc

who the fuck was that on coverage btw?

Carolina may struggle a little bit, but they still have a great defense and get after the QB, so they'll be in most every game they play. Depends on whether they win close games or not.

TB is a team A LOT of people are saying to watch out for, you're not exactly going out on a limb there Twinkie.

Carolina may struggle a little bit, but they still have a great defense and get after the QB, so they'll be in most every game they play. Depends on whether they win close games or not.

TB is a team A LOT of people are saying to watch out for, you're not exactly going out on a limb there Twinkie.
I don't see the Panthers demise that everyone else seems too. They play great d. Run the ball.

You can be in every game with that.

I don't see the Panthers demise that everyone else seems too. They play great d. Run the ball.

You can be in every game with that.

Exactly. Everyone just keeps saying they have no receivers....Cam has never had receivers outside of Steve Smith, and all anyone wants to say about Smith is that he's past his prime (they've been saying that for years).

Look at Mark Ingram ex heisman winner run over that 3rd teamer!

Exactly. Everyone just keeps saying they have no receivers....Cam has never had receivers outside of Steve Smith, and all anyone wants to say about Smith is that he's past his prime (they've been saying that for years).
Carolina has a good TE.
Hey didn't everyone say McNabb has no receivers back in the day lol
And they had a good run b4 TO

It's not a certainty obviously, but the Saints won't win the division this year if past history has anything to say about it. No team has repeated in the NFC South as division champs since the division was formed. That's 12 straight years w/o a repeat champion.

Not a limb, just I watch the division as much as you would the Bills division

It is the NFL Larry....not too many limbs

Carolina has a good TE.
Hey didn't everyone say McNabb has no receivers back in the day lol
And they had a good run b4 TO

It's just the way people look at football nowadays....it's all about fantasy stats, and if guys don't put them up everyone assumes they suck. If a team doesn't have a few (or any) fantasy studs, they are perceived to be weak. Guys can be good NFL WRs and not put up big fantasy #s....it's all about moving the chains and catching the ball when it's thrown to you.

It's not a certainty obviously, but the Saints won't win the division this year if past history has anything to say about it. No team has repeated in the NFC South as division champs since the division was formed. That's 12 straight years w/o a repeat champion.
You cannot put much stock in that type of study tho...especially you

That is like saying the Saints play well on Thursday ;)

Not a limb, just I watch the division as much as you would the Bills division

It is the NFL Larry....not too many limbs

I know it's not a limb, that's why I said it. :o

You've just said it in just about every thread, so I simply wanted to point out that there are A LOT of people saying to watch out for TB this year. That was it.

It's just the way people look at football nowadays....it's all about fantasy stats, and if guys don't put them up everyone assumes they suck. If a team doesn't have a few (or any) fantasy studs, they are perceived to be weak. Guys can be good NFL WRs and not put up big fantasy #s....it's all about moving the chains and catching the ball when it's thrown to you.
CAR will be good again....I think most people's point is they didnt get BETTER as far as FA and the draft

and I would agree

But they will have a helluva D again and a good QB that is a threat always and a decent running game

tough out all week

You cannot put much stock in that type of study tho...especially you

That is like saying the Saints play well on Thursday ;)

Well it's not like that at all. In all honesty, the NFL may be the only sport where you could point to how a team plays on a Thursday and it may mean something in the first place. Teams don't play too many Thursday games though, so it doesn't really come up....but it could speak to how they prepare on a short week. In any other sport, the day of the week is a completely meaningless and random stat.

12 years w/o a repeat champ means a little something though.

Twinkie,
Are you betting ur house on NO week 1?
?
It's a pickem

This Pierre Warren is gonna either make the Saints or be on someone's team....kid is REALLY making waves

Well it's not like that at all. In all honesty, the NFL may be the only sport where you could point to how a team plays on a Thursday and it may mean something in the first place. Teams don't play too many Thursday games though, so it doesn't really come up....but it could speak to how they prepare on a short week. In any other sport, the day of the week is a completely meaningless and random stat.

12 years w/o a repeat champ means a little something though.
Bad example for Thurs...I think you get my drift

What would you make of the 12 years w/o stat, seriously?

Bad example for Thurs...I think you get my drift

What would you make of the 12 years w/o stat, seriously?

I would make of it what it says....it hasn't happened in 12 years. Seems like you'd get good odds to bet the Saints won't repeat and history would be on your side.

Hoyer has basically led the Browns up and down the field here and all these guys can talk about is JFF time. LOL. I hope they get rid of Hoyer so he can go be a good QB somewhere else.

Back