Preseason In-game Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
In case many people watch this...

Pretty cool to see Michael Gallup on the receiving end of a touchdown in the NFL. Obviously great in college, but not going to get anywhere near the recognition in a Mountain West school (Colorado State) than with the Cowboys

Any thoughts on the 2H in Det/Oak? I don't even know the rotations for the game, just got done with a 14 hour day of work

Any thoughts on the 2H in Det/Oak? I don't even know the rotations for the game, just got done with a 14 hour day of work

What’s the line? I’d prob go oak if it’s reasonable with it being Gruden’s 1st game he’s gonna play to win. EJ Manuel prob plays a lot of 2h

You're gonna have 4 months plus of football almost every day, spend some time watching something with your wives/girlfriends/boyfriends/whatever Cavs has before you desert them for 1/3 the year...bottle of wine and a movie a couple times a week next couple weeks

If nothing else it should delay the process server by a few weeks

You're gonna have 4 months plus of football almost every day, spend some time watching something with your wives/girlfriends/boyfriends/whatever Cavs has before you desert them for 1/3 the year...bottle of wine and a movie a couple times a week next couple weeks

If nothing else it should delay the process server by a few weeks

Lol? :D

Chris Warren is the real deal, if he don’t make the Raiders squad I don’t know what Gruden is doing

JT the Brick sideline commentary saying how Gruden is chewing out the team on how the offense needs to flow and the penalties need to stop so they can keep going .. smh

Feliciano with another bad snap, high and hot Manuel falls on it... let’s go packers lol

Poor #75 for packers.. fucked up a good play by going low when he didn’t need to..

6-3 packers ...

Final !!!

:boxing:

Them field goals the packers didn’t take earlier in game gonna cost the packers to cover

Back