Preseason chatter..

I know it’s preseason but something to be said about lakers beating the clippers twice without ad or Lebron and tonight Schroeder and trez sat I think too.

Then cut, yes?
Not being funny and it’s hard to compare because that’s a pretty successful fam. You gotta give it to Big Baller Sr. And I’m being serious.

he will have a nice life I’m sure but to be the odd man out in the family has to be rough bro

The greatest thing I saw last night might have been Christian Wood going coast to coast and the Rockets announcers on air saying “who needs James Harden” lol

best thing I saw was kawaii doing a interview on Jimmy kimmel. I wasn’t aware he had a personality! Lol. He actually came off as kinda funny and likable!

Kyrie Irving thinks he is a young king or some SHIT

He mostly looks like an ugly gunner wannabe illuminati.

New Jersey sucks and so does their hoop team. I'm sure Durant is going to be amazing recovering from achilles.

ESPN and Chiiina love gaslighting young black america with their loser idolatry.

I fucking hate Kyrie Irving.

Kyrie: Court cleansing will continue after Boston
He says basketball is easy it’s the outside noise that gets to him. Well you dumbass, it’s shit like this that causes ppl to talk that noise lol

Kyrie is amazing player. Not a smart person, but amazing player...
Not every great player has to be smart... Won the ring for LeBron in Cleveland :)

Back