predictions on spread for BOS home for MIL tomorrow?

TheShadyNFL

Pretty much a regular
Mil hung w/ dallas tonight so they should be favs not by more than 3 or 4 in my opinion, could BOS be favs? Could BOS get a win B4 the break?

Boston -3 or -3.5 wouldnt be suprised to see higher like -4 would be suprised at anything less then -2.5

i think we have to put it at -3 just b/c of the home court. btw, betting a team who cant win a game as a fav i dont like it at all.

wally and peirce will both play

last game before break...streak end tomm

whether they cover as favs as expected....who the fuck knows

Boston is favored in this game by a field goal. If you bet the Bucks don't buy the hook.

Celtics finally are in an advantageous position on their schedule to get a win. If they don't win this one they might lose all their games on the West Coast.

Good luck and as always life is dandy when you're capping the game with Handy!!

By the way you have to be a real degenerate to bet this game tonight.

No Redd. Pierce plays. Boston -3/4. If you read anything i talked about earlier you'd know id love Boston to end there streak. Im not sure they'll cover, but i believe they win SU.

BOS -5.5 (-108)

Tell me, who the fuck lays 5.5 points with a team that has lost 18 or however many straight. I'd have to agree with Handy on this one. True degenerate game. Ah, screw it give me the Bucks at +5.5 for a C-note.

Man, I really wanted to bet the C's in this one. No way at 5.5. It's pretty tempting to take a +200 ML against a team that has lost 18 in a row, but I really do think the C's win this one, esp. with Memphis winning last night...

I believe Vegas set the line high because

1.) Mil blew a 13pt lead last night against dallas
2.) So people won't hammer Boston that much
3.) Williams and Villanueva both hurt. Boykins also not 100%

Best play would be Boston-3 or better 1h.

I believe Mil comes out flat.

I'm still looking for my balls to lay points with boston :(

Back