Prediction: Who will be playing in the Super Bowl?

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
I think this will be fun to look back and see who got it right.

NFC: Atlanta got a top notch offense and a pretty good defense. They'll get challenged from Green Bay and Dallas though. GB got the best QB in the game but that O-Line makes it tough for them. Dallas got a nice balance but I don't know if the defense is that good. And Denver showed the blue print this week on how to stop Dallas. Load up the line of scrimmage and take Zeke out first.

AFC: Oakland is my pick. Yeah it's a homer pick but that's ok haha. Offense is tier 1. Defense does scare me as I've said before we're going to have to outscore people. But if we can get leads, that'll unleash Khalil to get after the QB. Teams that'll compete in the AFC will be KC, NE, and Pittsburgh. I don't fear NE like I used to cause father time is catching up to Brady. So are the injuries this year. Pitt is good, but KC is the team I really fear. They own us. But the loss of Eric Berry really hurts them.

My pick to be playing in the SB is Oakland vs. Atlanta.

Who do you guys have?

Last edited:
Falcons have a 1 schedule, I'm out on that....

Pack vs Ravens is where I'm leaning, AFC West is the best but beat each other up, NFC South might be great too

I thought about putting eagles there. I think they will get better and better offensively as year goes on.

Panthers my 2nd pick out of the NFC.

Eagles a season away.

I'm still really skeptical of panthers offense. Secondary a little bit as well, very interested in them finally playing a team that will test that unit this weekend.

Atlanta/Detroit vs Oakland/NE :tiphat:

Really looking forward to the atl/det game this Sunday. I'm sure you don't feel this way but I'd have loved for lions to get beat yesterday so line was more like 4/4.5 opposed to only a fg..

I'm still really skeptical of panthers offense. Secondary a little bit as well, very interested in them finally playing a team that will test that unit this weekend.

Defense travels, granted they've played a pair of cupcakes to start the season. I still think they've got the best defense in the NFC.

Crazy that Lions and Raiders fans think their teams will be there

Love forums

Lions have the easier path by far

AFC West has three better teams than anyone in the NFC

Maybe the Pack. Maybe.

dont think thats true, but its asking for peoples opinions

no need to shit on a certian team, especially one currently ranked 4th, behind an NFC team as well

Hard to say shitting on a team when I'm saying they're top 3 in the league...I truly believe the AFC West is unreal but problem is how much they'll beat each other up imo...and can't believe I'm putting Denver in there but must at this point

Raiders were on track to have home field advantage throughout last year over NE till Carr got hurt. Than fell from the 1 seed to a wild card team going on the road with Connor Cook starting.

If we stay healthy we'll be right there.

Defense travels, granted they've played a pair of cupcakes to start the season. I still think they've got the best defense in the NFC.

I love their linebackers and front 7.. not so sold on their secondary, think we know more after finally facing a competent passing attack this week.

Hard to say shitting on a team when I'm saying they're top 3 in the league...I truly believe the AFC West is unreal but problem is how much they'll beat each other up imo...and can't believe I'm putting Denver in there but must at this point

It makes their path tougher but I think a case can be made it will also make the teams that get into playoffs out that division much tougher for having played the best competition.

Reactions: KJ
But I'm a huge fan of optimism, see twink sneaking some chick in his suitcase on vacation thread

I'm ok with Leo, just pretty much assume they're gonna have to go through 3 playoff games to get there. Competent QB makes that plausible.

I'm ok with Leo, just pretty much assume they're gonna have to go through 3 playoff games to get there. Competent QB makes that plausible.
I am all about needing to win one playoff game first, lol. Well, make the playoffs first.

In all honesty, I was chuckling to myself about some of the 'pundits' calling for 4-5 wins this year. I felt real good about the offense and the best I have ever felt about Stafford. The defense is another issue though. We will see this week what they really have. They have played two dumpster fire offenses to start the year.

And then there is the coach...

But as far as NFC goes...

Atlanta

GB
TB
Carolina

Detroit
Dallas
Philly

That could be your 6 right there. Minny, Zona will challenge as well. The rest is a crapshoot.

Other than Atl...no one to really fear(well- Aaron) in this conference.

Well statistics say that an NFC West team will be in there...just what I've read

KC/Pats.... AFC - home field looks god for the Chiefs. I expect one if not 2 very big trades for the Patriots..

NFC - don't know, havent paid much attention - I will go with Atlanta and Greenbay. Seattle looks like a hot mess.

Back