***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should pull the Manning and tell them to fall before you get in the endzone. I remember last season at Dallas Peyton chewed out Moreno because he was hesitant about falling at the 1 instead of scoring.

It was in 2008 when the recession was going on. Not many felt sorry for her.

Sure, I'd want to be in first class to with everyone else, but I wouldn't quit my job over it

Where were the people at her level sitting? If in coach, then she fought the wrong battle. If they were in first then fuck ESPN.

Where were the people at her level sitting? If in coach, then she fought the wrong battle. If they were in first then fuck ESPN.

Not sure. I know the announcers were in first class but have no idea about other sideline reporters

Jerry_Nod.gif

That should lockup the Cowboys division future barring an epic meltdown

Now need Cards to win tomorrow to go 2-0 on NFL futures

Well, there's one "must win" team that goes down. I see several others doing the same tomorrow

happens every year Capone. Just because a team needs a win doesn't mean they will pull it off. If they needed the win so bad they could have won other games earlier in the season.

happens every year Capone. Just because a team needs a win doesn't mean they will pull it off. If they needed the win so bad they could have won other games earlier in the season.

I know. Was making fun of the term "must win." People use that as a reason to bet a certain team

saw on twitter

NFL angle I've tracked by hand. In wks 16 and 17 NFL teams in a must win (or out of the playoffs) are just 57-91-4 ATS vs eliminated teams.

saw on twitter

NFL angle I've tracked by hand. In wks 16 and 17 NFL teams in a mustwin (or out of the playoffs) are just 57-91-4 ATS vs eliminated teams.
great stuff. wonder what the SU records are. would be willing to bet it's profitable to bet ML dogs across the board in those spots.

saw on twitter

NFL angle I've tracked by hand. In wks 16 and 17 NFL teams in a mustwin (or out of the playoffs) are just 57-91-4 ATS vs eliminated teams.

How do you seperate the teams who can afford lose and still make it due to a rival losing at a later date, because technically Philly isn't out of the playoffs.

bet they all thiking u great company

My parents and wife know me very well. They dont care. We spent all day together doing Christmas. Im drinking and watching sports now while paying half attention to the conversation. Weve played this game for 20 years

My parents and wife know me very well. They dont care. We spent all day together doing Christmas. Im drinking and watching sports now while paying half attention to the conversation. Weve played this game for 20 years
that's great.... I figured and was just kidding

It's understandable from a psychological standpoint. A lot of pressure on one side to win, while the other is essentially playing with house money. Especially at the professional level where most teams are neck and neck from a talent standpoint. College level sports not so much, of the top 6 teams in the playoff hunt only FSU didn't cover the spread. Even that was off of a meaningless last second touchdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back