Practice in off hours...Joseph Randle

pressitup

Leader of the Adult Humor Industry
Running out the store....

Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle was arrested by Frisco police Monday night for shoplifting “a bottle of cologne and underwear,” according to a source.
Officer Chad Laprelle, a spokesman for the Frisco police department, confirmed that Randle was arrested on a Class B misdemeanor for a theft between $50-$500. Randle, 22, was caught stealing via video surveillance.
The Cowboys have not commented on the incident, nor has Randle or his agents.
Randle, who joined the Cowboys as a fifth-round pick in 2013 out of Oklahoma State, signed a four-year, $2.3 million rookie contract, including a $188,820 signing bonus. His base salary this season is $495,000.
Randle was transported to the Frisco city jail and was released after posting bond.
The arrest came one day after Randle enjoyed a breakout game in the Cowboys’ 30-23 victory against the Seattle Seahawks.
He rushed five times for 52 yards, including a 38-yard scamper in the first quarter to set the tone against Seattle’s top-ranked run defense.
Randle also had a key tackle on special teams.
Now the question is how this arrest will impact his status with the Cowboys.
The team recently instituted a zero tolerance police regarding charges and arrests for crimes, including domestic violence.
Randle is the first Cowboys player to be arrested this season.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/10/14/6198981/cowboys-rb-joseph-randle-arrested.html#storylink=cpy

[h=3]Joseph Randle likes $1,000 Gucci shoes, too[/h]IRVING, Texas -During the Dallas Cowboys' 30-23 upset win in Seattle on Sunday, Cowboys running back Joseph Randle tackled Seahawks' return man Percy Harvin with an especially nasty, but clean hit during a second-half kick return.
I asked Randle after the game where that hit came from.
"Just trying to eat," he said with a smile, meaning he is trying to get paid and do his job.
On Monday night, the Cowboys second-year running back from Oklahoma State was busted for shoplifting. He reportedly stole a pair some boxer shorts, and some cologne from a Dillard's Department store. He did not steal shoes.
Now ... on Friday, three days before this arrest, Randle and I were talking about silly stuff in the Cowboys' locker room as he was putting on a pair of nice, new, expensive Jordan brand shoes. Randle knew he was being recorded, and said the office at his home is loaded with more than 200 shoes.
This interview actually went viral, and is now on TMZ.
"It's the size of a regular room. I have shoe racks all the way around," he told me. "It's like a shoe room/office for me. When I want to pick my shoes out, I just pick them out."
There are varities of shoes in this room, from casual to the active to the high end. The most expensive pair of shoes he owns, he said, "I have a couple thousand dollar pair of shoes. Just goin' out, Gucci shoes."
He thought that pair cost about $1,000.
"I wont go over $1,000," he said.
I told him that it was good for him to draw the line.
"Yeah - you gotta draw the line," he said laughing. "I dressed really nice when I didn't have any money. It makes you feel good. Why not?"
Randle's salary this season is $495,000. The two items he stole are reportedly worth a combined $130.

@MacEngelProf
Fort Worth Weekly's 2014 Hottest Local Male Celebrity
tengel@star-telegram.com
Facebook Mac Engel

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...likes-1000-gucci-shoes-too.html#storylink=cpy

rumor has it here on local radio that he shit in his pants and went into get get a change of underwear and cologne so it didnt smell

Back