Potential picks

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Vargas first half has my attention. getting 60 cents well Vanover is the ump and Vargas has a 3.52 ERA with him based on 23 innings and Darvish a 8 ERA with him based on 9 innings, Now Darvish is LISTED in the day with a 6.75 Day era which I do not really believe as last year it was 3. 67 While Vargas is at 4.15 in the day. Darvish on 4 5.23 Vargas at 3,20
There is still a difference in raw team strength that favors the Cubs. I want to try in and OUt, Vargas has a second best Catcher Nido 3.60 ERA. I am seeing Contreas 4.95 ERA
I am betting shortly but trying to get to Don Best to see if anyone is out. Seeing Rosario a shortstop out. If this is significant please tell me

Good looking at Dallas last year on 6+ he was 2.89
Almost certainly on Wacha who stinks Except this season on 5 days rest 22.2 innings 1.59 ERA

Today is Atlanta is 7-3 on Friday Washington is 2-8. on 5 days Strasbugh has a 4 ERA,. I still want to see umpires but Philadelphia is high probably to win and Boston is Very solid. Both starters for the dogs simply do not win at night. First I see refs and judge RLs.
The Astro game is tricky Peacock is much better at night but fairly weak on this rest and has a moderate disadvantage with the ref. Houston is facing a lefthander they have seen a lot that is not playing to well. Houston has a fairly real edge in pens so the variations
are tough but they still have better hitters. Not sure what to do if anything

Last edited:
Try rotowire.com. They seem pretty good. Click on MLB, click on lineups; it'll give you a menu where umpires is one of the options.

i wonder did I make a mistake limiting Wacha to 5 inniings, it certaonly played to a push instead of a easy win for game

Back