Posting Alabama late for what it's worth....

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
Loved Alabama big today, been on the road all day and just got to a computer a little too late.

After Bama's season, this is a must win bowl game for the program and for Saban in his first year. Large play for me. I see Bama is already up 13. I'll use this thread for second half thoughts when the lines are up, as I'll be looking to make a play on Bama if Colorado gets a TD and goes into the half only down 6 or 7. :shake:

Counselor - thanks. Just got around on the board and saw everyone really liked Colorado. I don't see how you can bet Colorado here. Alabama such a disappointing season and sitting at 6-6 on the year, with a big name first year coach who really needs a winning season to get things started in T-Town.

Not trying to brag, just getting this thead started for 2nd H purposes.... :shake: (And, it's not over yet......)

Yo Ramble how bout Texas what do you think of there chances???

Just kidding bro. Thought the line was 2 short here but passed anyway. Colorado is one of the oddest teams I can recall. You cant fault anyone for liking a team that beat Oklahoma and won @ Texas Tech. Bama had some OL issues late and that killed the offense. Plus they ran into the Miss State 4 Leaf clover......and it was downhill after that in a sense. Then again who is supposed to win @ LSU and @ Auburn? SEC is just tough..

If theres any 2nd H value sign me up..actually I think COL ill struggle on offense anything with Bama + pts looks good..

colorado shouldn't get another bowl for YEARS after this performance. Pathetic and really, really embarrassing...

SportsNut - LMAO. I actually DID like Texas, against what everyone else thought! I was really pissed about not getting to post this game, as I loved it but kept putting off my writeup.

Alabama + points in the 2nd H is going to be what it is, and I think I'll have to hit it for a little, we'll see...... :shake:

I lplayed Texas. These days with all the sports I just never sat and looked at the game. I dont even know where its being played but remember thinking b4 I went to sleep suprised this line wasnt closer to -6.

Who cares if you posted it at least you played it. Its gonna be ++ but it might be 48-0 ! I do agre Saban wasnt this to be an ugly blowout to use this as hype.

Turnovers, dude. Fuckin turnovers.

Line is Buffs -2.5. Think the momentum continues?

To middle or Bet Bama again, that's the question.

I have NOT watched one single second of this game or even peaked at an update. Dont trust what I am saying cause I am only guessing.

Yes , the Buffs have momentum but its false momentum IMO. You had a team up 27-0 scoring on all 5 of its possession moving the ball looking to make it 6 straight possessions to put up points. You get the feel of I can do anything. I think the fact its a game keeps Bama in it and focused longer.

Only guessing but minus the short fields COL probably cant move the ball. Shitty part is COL gets the ball but what do you trust more the Bamam defense or offense?

Like I said I felt the line should have been about 6 and expected a DD win so I took +3 real quick when it came out making Bma -10 for the game.

The longer COL competes the better Saban can continue to play hard an attempt to run it up.

Just my twisted logic again watching the NFL event!

Bro, have Bama for the game and took the 3 points in the 2H as well, think Saban will not let this get too close. Just giving you my 2 cents...GL with your plays.

Thanks guys.

I took the +3 too. I too think the momentum is false and I think Saban pours it on in the 2nd! Good luck to us!

Thats what I was thinking. Saban keeps them focused at Half and the intermission actually slows the Col momentum. Really the game is not in jeopardy 27-14..just tell my guys we got sloppy late lets start it off with our defense mixed in with few curse words though in La they may be cuss words.

Think Col keeps charging but not playing it so hope Bama comes in for y'all.:smiley_acbe:

How many 3rd and longs are they going to let CO convert!?!?!? This is fucking crazy!

Can the Tide please get a stop on 3rd down holy fuck quit rushing 3 guys and giving him all day to throw

Saban getting conservative, he's going to just run the clock here, 2nd H backers are screwed and game backers perhaps as well.

I honestly don't think Alabama is going to score again. 2nd H backers are def. in trouble, and we could somehow lose the game here too.

Yeah, this is not looking good, just hope I don't lose both my fucking plays at this point!

Back