Post your "one" best bet for week 3 NCAAF

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Just one bet guys, post your best bet. We can all track our plays as well and include our records.

M%20one%20finger.jpg

Rules:
Nothing over -115 odds
No teasers or parlays allowed
Just "one" bet

GL everyone.

I will also add a female of the week:

This week's female is: Maria Menounos
maria-menounos-nude.jpg

article-2080852-0F4F3C7600000578-927_306x600.jpg

my brother-inlaw "Frankie 4 Teamer" says @ Colorado State +4 vs Colorado. backup plan is BYU +17 @ UCLA

Elaborate for someone in Austin.

three quick reasons....first, Cal is going to have problems protecting Goff against athletic defenses (and I see that here).....second, while Cal's D is improved, they are still average(ish)..third, this line is 17 pts different than a couple months ago, which is an over-reaction imo.....of course, cal may just win by 20+

three quick reasons....first, Cal is going to have problems protecting Goff against athletic defenses (and I see that here).....second, while Cal's D is improved, they are still average(ish)..third, this line is 17 pts different than a couple months ago, which is an over-reaction imo.....of course, cal may just win by 20+

Agree with the latter....our defense is athletic, but it can't generate a pass rush and the DBs are very young and their heads are still spinning, think Goff's going to torch the D....gotta figure out a a way to generate some 6-minute+ offensive possessions, decent chance to do that with Gray on the ground. We'll see.

Back