Post Your Natty Score Prediction Here

PNGFROM2003

Where the brain matter, Splatters?
The time has finally arrived albeit the layoff is far too long in my opinion. We’ve talked this game and season to death. Please put your score prediction down for all to see.

44 - 34 LSU TIGERS

DONT BE SHY. MAKE IT KNOWN.

38-34 LSU - and I get my 30-1 Natty future...and cash my Clemson +5.5 ATS and O31 TT hedges (kind of hedges as I'd play them independently)

Also...CEH goes off with 2 50+ receiving TDs and I cash a stupid pile of alt props...but i'm not greedy?

Agree with one thing, the lay-off sucked. Although think was little more fair as only a week would have been huge advantage LSU imo after that physical ass semi final for Clemson and LSU having a bye.

38-34 LSU - and I get my 30-1 Natty future...and cash my Clemson +5.5 ATS and O31 TT hedges (kind of hedges as I'd play them independently)

Also...CEH goes off with 2 50+ receiving TDs and I cash a stupid pile of alt props...but i'm not greedy?
I’m sure it’s dropped but heard on the radio Marshall scoring first TD was at 16/1 about an hour ago. Even though he’s thrived of late I have a feeling he gets more looks than normal tonight. Moss and Marshall should have shots to make plays IMO. CEH can always make it happen on any play. Good Luck on all the action!

Agree with one thing, the lay-off sucked. Although think was little more fair as only a week would have been huge advantage LSU imo after that physical ass semi final for Clemson and LSU having a bye.
Fatigue will play a huge part (2nd half yardage/points) in this going over IMO. That physical game had 30 points and 2 dropped TDs in the first half with all that running. Not to mention the reversed defensive TD. Had to sweat that under hard despite both teams credited with stellar defenses. Point taken, very happy LSU earned that “bye”.

Fatigue will play a huge part (2nd half yardage/points) in this going over IMO. That physical game had 30 points and 2 dropped TDs in the first half with all that running. Not to mention the reversed defensive TD. Had to sweat that under hard despite both teams credited with stellar defenses. Point taken, very happy LSU earned that “bye”.

I don’t think it matters much with 2+ weeks between. Had they played it last Monday I’d certainly have had to at least consider it. As is I actually think playing osu worked to Clemson advantage as clearly Buckeyes physicalness something they don’t see in acc. I thought that be a much bigger issue than speed but now that another box checked off. Don’t expect them to have another slow start.

Thanks to all that shared their thoughts.
Good to see a wide array of mindsets.
When I discussed fatigue earlier I was referring to playing the most plays in a half and in a game all year in this game. Clearly, some think Clemson will control clock with Etienne and Lawrence on the ground. I could see it possibly for a half but eventually a missed conversion or turnover flips the scrip. I can’t see a 2nd half number high enough to keep me off the Over. A Clemson win/cover paired with the Under would be as shocking as LSU having a pass first offense has been all year. Good Luck and Good Health however you lie and if Clemson wins straight up ah fuck it........EITHER WAY TONIGHT THIS GROWN MAN WILL CRY! HOPE WE CAN ALL ENJOY PARTS OF THE SHOW!!!! GEAUX purple TIGERS!!!!

Back