Post Your #1 Game Here

abc123

Everyone post the game that they like most here... This way it will give everyone a feeling of which way we are leaning. Just one game, the game you feel the strongest and most positive about... I figured we could do this everyweek and might help some of us WIN MORE MONEY:smiley_acbe:

I will start it off with MICH ST-9.5... It seems like a trap but I dont trust Dave Wanstedt and his gang on the road... Look for Mich St to take an early lead, the crowd to get rowdy and atleast a 21 pt victory for Mich St.

GL to ALL

Iowa St +17

Even with the talent disparity, this is a game where the rivalry lends itself to much closer games than explicable on paper, as ISU is 8-1 ATS L9 in the series. Plus everybody is ( again) on Iowa.

Florida State -4

Colorado is among the 3 worst teams in that conference with Iowa State & Baylor. With that said, they are playing Florida State (a national powerhouse) who has not even sctratched the surface of what they are capable of doing on Offense and especially Defense. I think they will come out blazing. Even if they don't, no sweat, the line is at 4 (for now). That's a cakewalk for Bowden and FSU's D.

Florida State -4

Colorado is among the 3 worst teams in that conference with Iowa State & Baylor. With that said, they are playing Florida State (a national powerhouse) who has not even sctratched the surface of what they are capable of doing on Offense and especially Defense. I think they will come out blazing. Even if they don't, no sweat, the line is at 4 (for now). That's a cakewalk for Bowden and FSU's D.

Ditto here.
:tiphat:

Back