post spring top 25--SI

No problem bro..

Of course ND has to be in there somewhere lol.

What do you guys agree/disagree on?

Just real quick...

Think VT is too high. Oregon could be too high. Are we really putting a TCU team with 10 starters back this high? They had problems on offense last yr and they'll take a step back on defense

Yeah VT is getting a lot of early love.

Ole Miss is too high imo.

Oklahoma will be nasty toward end of year but not in beginning.

I still think Bama will struggle early on O..

And call me crazy, USC going to OSU will not be a blowout lol.

I still think Bama will struggle early on O..

And call me crazy, USC going to OSU will not be a blowout lol.

:whip:

Aside from VT.. Florida International, North Texas and Arkansas at home should give them plenty of time to settle in.

Imagine what Julio will do after a year in the program playing without a bum wrist and shoulder like he did all last season... You bracket him with a safety and that's one less guy you have to chase down Ingram and Richardson out of the back field

But who throws it to him? Vtech is a damn tough team to play your first game against..spring games and live games are two different things.

going to take a while for the bama OL to gel. that is the only thing worth talking about at this point. D will be fire, RB, WR will be fire, QB will be plenty serviceable, but can we run block well enough to move the chains against VT, and pass block well enough to get Maze on a skinny post or two? good question

under would be a good bet for that game.

Will be posted 41ish range and probably bet down from there. I personally don't be unders indoors but gun to my head if the game were to be played today with that total I play the under

I think Oregon is far too high. People are going to realize how good of a coach Belotti was now that he is gone. From what I remember Masoli is a hell of a playmaker.

I hate to say it but tOSU might be a little too low. I know they do lose Beanie and Robiskie to go with Jenkins and Lauranaitis but they still have loads of talent. That to go along with Pryor and one of the best 3 coaches in the nation I could see them as close to a lock for the Rose Bowl this year.

And should TTech really be ranked. They lose their 2 biggest playmakers and 2 of the best players in all of college football and without looking anything up I know they had one of the best o-lines in the nation last year. Think they might have lost 2 guys off of that too.

Back