Miguel Tejada,
Julian Tavarez,
Fernando Tatis,
Maurice Vaughn,
Jason Varitek,
Ismael Valdez,
Matt Williams
Kerry Wood."

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton B radley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozze Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Fr anklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Jua n Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, jackkindregan (9:54:45 AM) : Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gon zalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Ma rk McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood."
Are those u're guesses?

no, its an email i received from a friend who received it from a Broker. I don't know how legit it is but there are a lot of names on it that have been named already or have been speculated so I'd say I'm 65% sure this list is accurate

so much for being americas pastime.

frank thomas best right handed bat never to roid. period.

albert belle not much of a suprise. that guy would of been a monster at outside linebacker or maybe it was just me being like 9 when i saw him up close ...

its funny theres all these yankees on there and only former red sox...

ya know, since mitchell is on the Red Sox board or whatever....

Well, Pujols looks liek he does...I just didn't want his name on there..

Griffey, Arod, and Pujols I didn't want on there.

Well, Pujols looks liek he does...I just didn't want his name on there..

Griffey, Arod, and Pujols I didn't want on there.

yea thats what I meant, I didn't want to see him on there so I was surprised. Physically ya, he looks like he does

Rich Garces..

BDD_RG_00_bg.jpg

i remember some beat writer for chicago sports media questioning prior on roids when he was in rehab a while back and he didnt seem to defend himself at all like you would think someone would.

shouldnt have to say much about sosa, everybody pretty much saw that.

i had wood on my radar as a potential user but wasnt sure.

in conclusion, they are no longer loveable losers but loveable roiding losers.

yea there are a million different kind of roids.

something like whinny would make you gain 5-7lbs, pretty unnoticeable but you would get faster and a lot stronger.

something like hgh can keep you healthy

something like EQ can improve your endurance

something like Deca/DBol will make you look bloated and a lot bigger (15-20lbs)

something like Test shots will also blow you up

and someone needs to interview dykstra after this comes out...the guy openly admitted to doing steroids in the 93 season...called them his 'special vitamins;' or something if i remember correctly

ok so say all these names are true

where does baseball go from here?

where do the purist feel baseball should go from here?

When does Selig resign?

i disagree -- if they have him as a name, they need to name him... Cami is on the list as well... maybe make people more aware of the tragic circumstances.

anyone else think this list is a little too convenient...all those guys are too easy..

Not sold on this yet.

You would expect to see a couple people that just don't look at all like they do it...

anyone else think this list is a little too convenient...all those guys are too easy..

Not sold on this yet.

You would expect to see a couple people that just don't look at all like they do it...

well, the list does have a lot of names which you can safely assume have done it or have been called out on it already. The Mitchell report is suppose to have 80 names right? I am pretty sure my list doesn't have 80 so maybe they are keeping the real surprises hush hush. I don't know but not really anyone on that list makes me want to stand up and say "No Way they DID IT!"

Back