Portland Trailhorns!

Even though seeing Oklahoma get its ever first pro franchise have to be led my a Longhorn makes me now starting to lean that way lol.

LMAO horn.

Roy - Aldridge - Oden that is one young nasty front court.

I wonder if the sonics would move the pick for cp3?

he's become a staple in OKC do you think it would be a wise basketball move?

sonics get CP3

hornets get picks 2 and 13

how about durant and law?

so much for betting portland as a home dog anymore. damn public gonna be all over them now. time to find the team to take over that role.

Durant's better than Oden right now. But they both have the potential to be great.

The problem is that Oden has the potential to be a great center, and that's really rare.

kevin durant type players are a rare hybrid. you be crazy to pass up on him. ill take a player of his skillset over any big man anytime.

but natural centers come by rarely these days. do the trailblazers trade randolph now? i've heard rumors of a jefferson for randolph deal...

portland has a nice core this comin' season.

oden/durant, roy, jack, randolph. x factor, sergio rodriguez

kevin durant type players are a rare hybrid. you be crazy to pass up on him. ill take a player of his skillset over any big man anytime.

He reminds me of Kevin Garnett nothing wrong with that at all. However, you just cannot pass on a chance to draft a franchise center for the next 5-10 years. Thats a rare commodity imo. Let's not forget Oden was out until Jan with the wrist injury lets see how well he does now that he will be completely healthy.

Both are really good players, franchise changing players, but I just cant see passing on a guy like Oden. Seattle is in the best position they get the leftovers and never have to live with any regret.

My thing is how many centers have come in the league and busted? How many guys his size did Oden face?

Durant put up insane numbers at Texas and he didn't have any help around him excpet for maybe Augustin. Texas started 4 freshman and a sophmore.

Durant is going to be the next mcgrady.

tracy is a loser. guy is as soft. cant get out of R1.

all of teh above = ewww

Remember the hype Marvin Williams had years back? It's just the same as Durant's. Let's hope Durant won't be like Marvin Williams, for the Blazers/Sonics sake.

Corey Brewer is one nasty guard. I'd love to have him on my fantasy squad. Now if he can get to gel with the right team. I believe he can go top 7.

Remember the hype Marvin Williams had years back? It's just the same as Durant's. Let's hope Durant won't be like Marvin Williams, for the Blazers/Sonics sake.

Corey Brewer is one nasty guard. I'd love to have him on my fantasy squad. Now if he can get to gel with the right team. I believe he can go top 7.

Marvin didnt play as much as Durant he was the 6th man. Durant was the leader of his team.

still a little concerned about Oden's wrist and how long it can cope at the NBA level. There was a lot expected from Oden at the start of the campaign and he lived up to it, Durant was care free so we'd have to becareful now that all eyes are on him.

However, as noted, Durant led his team as a freshman and practically cleaned house in every game even if he didn't win. He is extremely versatile, his wing span is ridiculous. Also, unlike TMac, Durant is fortunate enough to have played at least 1 year of competitive college ball. TMac was merely a bench warmer for the Raptors and took him awhile to adjust.

Oden is a much more defensively sound player, excellent shape, but honestly, playing out in the West as a Center, he's going to be in for a warm suprise. I think the pace of the West suits a guy like Durant and the adjustment will be made a lot easier. I don't see how the style of play of the Jailblazers can suit Oden, Roy is just going to burn him out while Durant can at least keep up. Plus, Oden is not a scoring option, he is a put back, hardwork player that gets the points in the ugly way. Well if the Blazers keep Randolph, they need another scoring option other than Roy. So i'd give the tip for Durant.

Again still awhile to go, see how these kids do in the workouts, i still prefer Durants basketball IQ. There will be arguements for both a 7'0 and a natural swing man but in all honesty, Blazers and Sonics are already winners in this draft.

The Blazers need to get Durant and hold onto Z-Bo. This franchise will return to greatness in a couple of years...

Back