Poke's Week 3 Plays

PokeyFSU

Pretty much a regular
Went a respectable 5-3 (62.5%) last week on sides, including my 10 unit play on Mizzou. Hit a nice teaser and ML parlay, as well as the Quacks ML to bring my total to +35 Units for the season. On to Week 3.....

These plays are locked in and will add more to them as I see fit throughout the week.

Sides:
Ohio St. (-4) 4 units
UCLA (-13.5) 1 unit
Houston (-13.5) 1 unit (bought a hooker)
Louisville (-6.5) 1 unit
BC (+7) 1.5 units
Tex Tech (-28.5) 1 unit
Braskypants (+10.5) 1 unit
BYU (-6.5) 2 units
WVU (-16.5) 2 units *Win*
UL Monroe (ML) .5 units to win 10 (just in case... I like the 20-1)

Teasers:
UCLA -6.5
BC +11 4 units to win 4

WVU -10.5
TCU -2.5 2 units to win 2 *LOSS* Are you fucking kidding me????

*** Added Plays ***

ML Parlay: 7 units to win 5.5

WVU, UConn, Penn St, VT, Wake, OU, Texas, Cal, UCLA, Wazzou, Houston, TTU, Az St, Miami, LSU

ML Dog plays: All for 0.5 units

Tennessee +280
Arkansas +145
BC +240
W. Mich +1350
Nebraska +350
Kentucky +240
Wyoming +425
Fresno St +700

Will hopefully add more plays, and more units to my current plays as I reserch some more, but these were my current leans and wanted to get them at their current # while I can. Will add writeups soon, I need to get some work done today for once... have a deadline coming up at the end of the week...

BOL to everyone, I look forward to your insight for the upcoming week :cheers:

Last edited:
Pokey...good shit man!!! lovin the teasers!!! Great start to the year man!!!

With you on UCLA....:cheers:

Thanks man, I have been very fortunate with the teasers.... I dodged a bullet last week with the Buffalo/ Temple Under 52.5 to keep the streak alive. I had all but written that off with a 28-7 half time score. I just need to stop betting on these teams. I am as bad at betting them as they are football teams. (really, I'm 1-3 on them lol)

Nice lookin card Pokey!

With you on Houston, TT, and BYU...and leaning heavily to L'ville.

Best of luck this week! :cheers:

Ok, Here we go... I think I have gotten a little crazy here with the number of plays I have... And I have a bad feeling about this weekend, ( I just think this is gonna be one of those crazy weekends where things dont go like they should which scares me for my ML Parlay :hang:)therefore I added quite a few ML plays as well.

1st Things 1st, however. Here's is my big ML Parlay for Big Faves this Week (2-0) on the year +6.5 units:

7 units to win 5.5

WVU, UConn, Penn St, VT, Wake, OU, Texas, Cal, UCLA, Wazzou, Houston, TTU, Az St, Miami, LSU

ML Dog plays: All for 0.5 units

Tennessee +280
Arkansas +145
BC +240
W. Mich +1350
Nebraska +350
Kentucky +240
Wyoming +425
Fresno St +700

Again the only reason I did some of these is just goin with the gut. I feel like things are gonna go crazy this weekend so I figured I would take a shot at these. Wow, I really don't feel confident this weekend, I think I am just gonna sit back and let what I have ride...

BOL everyone :cheers:

beer11.gif

Tough way to lose my first teaser of the year... I guess it had to happen sooner or later, but you have got to be FUCKING KIDDING ME. Not only were they up 17-3 half way through the 4th, They had the ball at the 20ish with 45 secs to go and threw a pick??? How the fuck did that happen and who in the hell is calling the plays??? Jeff Bowden? Randy Sanders? A combo of the 2??? FUCK TCU. Thats terrible. I knew I had a bad feeling about this weeks plays... could be a sign of things to come

that was a bad break, although on the flip side you seem to get more good breaks than bad so in the end it works out. Get em on saturday.

I like you OSU and UCLA play, i was able to buy down OSU from 2.5 to 3 which i am especially happy with. Hopefully tressel lives up to his reputation and out prepares the opposite coaching staff for this game.

GL on the rest of your card.

Thanks for the words of encouragement man... I appreciate it. That was just tough to swallow, especially after feeling pretty safe about it for 3 quarters and 14 mins. That is the way it goes sometimes I suppose. Sometimes your the windshield, sometimes your the bug. Best of luck to you as well this weekend. Thanks to TCU i have had my 3rd straight non-profitable thursday. Sorry bastards :down2:

Back