Pocono

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
17-34 (-4.745) not my best year but haven't given up

Chavez +100 Daly...Daly has yet to have a lead lap finish on an oval in his career. Chavez was in the mix for a win here in 2015 before engine failure with 3 laps to go. He has had very respectful finishes in the two races he has run this year and I've always thought of him as a young Servia, he takes care of his ride and has been running at the finish of 24 of his 25 career starts. Daly is 26 of 35

Marco is in the car Alonso was in for the Indy 500, Carpenter found the wall, my new favorite fast Eddie spun but don't think he hit (didn't get to watch practice)

DHmVXdkUMAEQrJx

If you're wondering what the hell is up with Power and Newgarden so am I. Qualifying in bout 30 minutes. If it weren't for Justin Wilsons death this would be one of my favorite tracks (RIP big man) I'm thinking they'll find 221 when trimmed out.

Helio piled it up as did RHR. RHR was complaining of hip pain and needed help walking but haven't seen anything on his status yet. Both were hard licks. Always nice to see Sato on the pole. Have a feeling tomorrow is going to be wild

DHnRZo0VoAIPw5J

Marco always shits the bed in qualifying but he's got a good car and it's a long race, so mark me down for .05 at 20-1. Same for Chilton at 44-1 for .02. Those are my value plays. Hope they keep in clean and good luck with your action today. Cheers.

Back