Please post any misleading final scores in week 3

• Thread starter Thread starter in&out
  • Start date Start date
I

in&out

Thank you in advance. I think Memphis could have won by 87 if they wanted too.

Army beat up Hawaii MUCH worse than that 28-21 score. completely dominated time of possession and line play and sacked McDonald three times. with the Cadets "slow play" ball control game they just may cover the opening +31 1/2 spread @ Oklahoma next week

VERY impressed with the LSU 22-21 WIN @ Auburn. that is now two wins as an underdog early season +10 @ Auburn and +3 vs Miami-Florida who they clobbered 33-17. they get La Tech next week at home :shake:

i believe akron had 3 defensive TDs in the second half of their 39-34 misleading win over northwestern

1537157850591.png

LSU was really good Saturday and I had no skin in that game but there were some really bad PI calls that went against Auburn late. Just shit calls.
Everyone knows where my allegiances are housed, but gotta agree. Some real bailouts, but I'll take it. They really gutted it out tho..HUGE win in one of the better low key SEC rivalry games.....it's always early on in the season too

Auburn has taught their DBs to grab WR for years and dare the refs to call it. They may have been weaker calls, but my guess is the refs had been hearing it from the LSU coaches all game

Misleading that Vols only won 24-0. Put up over 500 yards of offense, but a couple turnovers and vanilla play calling preparing for Florida made the game closer than it really was.

It's cool when Penn State rolls up the score like Ohio St. They do it cause their coaches are dicks and they play in weakest conference with PAC 12 and they know it so they try to act like beasts on weak teams. Wait till Penn St plays somebody good.

Easy teams to hate.

It's cool when Penn State rolls up the score like Ohio St. They do it cause their coaches are dicks and they play in weakest conference with PAC 12 and they know it so they try to act like beasts on weak teams. Wait till Penn St plays somebody good.

Easy teams to hate.

I hope the line hits 28 against the Illini

I'll be on Illinois regardless

I bet them this past week but didn't watch it. Seems like they played with heart. Idk if Illinois is strong enough to avoid their dam breaking in 2nd half but I sure hope they do. Great spot for them as PSU face meat of their schedule next 6 weeks, guessing PSU go 3-3 in that stretch. Might have to play it. Tks Sleepy.

The PI call referenced in the LSU game was an incorrect call of defensive holding that occurred earlier in the route hence the uncatchable ball and no vision of the infraction. That matchup almost always guarantees a +4 cover either way.

I had Clemson TT over and supernatural things happened that made me lose VK is a genius

Back