Please Help ... Det/Cleveland And The O/U

• Thread starter Thread starter phoso1
  • Start date Start date
P

phoso1

Personally, I like Cleveland and the over Tonite..But i want to know the forum input....
I have not research this game at all ..I just like carmona and the ESPN OVER SUNDAY NITE.

Personally I like that avatar and want to put one on her eyebrow.

(Oh, and in less important news, I just wrote up my thoughts on the total.)

Good luck tonight.

Maroth's record is a little too good vs CLE for me to be sold on the Over.

But I will mention that Over is 28-14-1 the last 43 ESPN Sun Niters

Cleveland to the Bank...These guys are hot with the better starter....Thats my take, I like the under as well.

FADING MYSELF TONITE ......PERFECT PLAY I LIKE IT !!! THANK YOU.

1000 UNDER TO WIN 1000
1050 ON DETROIT TO WIN 1000

2 TEAM PARLAY DETROIT AND UNDER 1000 TO WIN $2904

TOTAL COMEBACK $$$$$$ 4904....THANK YOU ALE AKA KING OF GRILL

Damn Troutman ....u Got Me Confuse Again ..ok Under Only??

Detroit 2B man is injures.

I really have no opinion on this one. Something tells me that Detroit take it though. I really have no back-up for that though except a hunch.

ALL HOME TEAM GOT SWEpt TODAY.....FOLLOWING THE TREND...CLEVELAND

CLEVELAND AND THE OVER. (GMAN THANK U...)....Y 2 GOOD PITCHER on BASE BUT THE LINE FAVOR THE OVER ?????? HUMMMMMM....

METS,ANGELS,PhilA,PITTS,Seattle,Colorado,BOSTON.....ALL AWAY TEAM SWEPT today ...FOLLOW THE TREND ...ONLY CONFUSE ABOUT THE OVER AND UNDER.

Maroth has some pretty GOOD #'s vs the Indians.

and when you don't get Detriot @ home as dogs often.

and the Tigers have only lost one of Maroths starts

If Cleveland can lose at Kansas w/Carmona starting, they can certainly lose at Detroit, would be my observation, esp. with the record Maroth has ve the Tribe in recent times.

this season
CLE is 7-6 vs lefties
CLE is 23-11 vs righties

y Is The Line Favor The Over So Much....???? Vegas Is Smarter Than Any Of Us In Here....

phoso - Detroit has had 8 straight Overs, and is 15-5 to Over their last 20. Cleveland is 16-8-2 to Over on the road (coming off 4 straight).

FACK IT......CLEVELAND AND THE OVER AND THE 2 TEAM PARLAY 1000....IF I DIE I DIE...... Please dont let me DIE.....

Back