Plays

1-0....if you had every dog in the top 25 you would have done serious damage yesterday

kentucky -135

texas +130

par- NC, Vandy, Clemson (1 to win .949)

find nothing but winners (clover)

Thanx fellas. Schrute, keep me up to speed with your boys when you hear any relevant news please. Western's starting pitcher deserved a better result than that, brutal meltdown by the bullpen. Austin Peay has 13 homers in their first 4 games and interested to see what number they throw at them going to n c state. Miami at Florida as well. Hope to find a few when they get them up.

GL cap - This looks like it should be a good ball game. Was reading up on JK this morning and looks like he has nasty stuff.

GL cap - This looks like it should be a good ball game. Was reading up on JK this morning and looks like he has nasty stuff.

Thanx and you too Crimson. Bryant is one of those teams that's easy to overlook and agree on JK, he's solid. I think I could play a lot of dogs v the big boys today.

That's what I was thinking. Wish we had totals.. Thanks

totals would be nice but most would be pretty damn fat. Gotta get busy and tired of looking at em. Lean Grand Canyon, CT, Wichita and Peay but just going to keep learning and pass I guess.

totals would be nice but most would be pretty damn fat. Gotta get busy and tired of looking at em. Lean Grand Canyon, CT, Wichita and Peay but just going to keep learning and pass I guess.

I looked at Grand Canyon/Witch initially and thought for sure Shockers were cheap, considering Ive never heard of Grand Canyon. Was mighty surprised to see they got a Poke scalp last weekend - pretty impressive

Was discussing during the GCU basketball game last night how they just came out of thin air. I live in Phoenix and lived downtown for awhile and still pretty much didn't know anything about them in general as a campus until about 4-5 years ago when they announced hiring Dan Majerle to coach basketball for $1M/yr...it's honestly crazy what they're doing, fast and furious.

This will give you some idea
as to what they're doing for athletics. I've had to read up as well, they do advertise as a Christian school locally which obviously sits well in Arizona, still a pretty conservative state. To learn they had 900 enrolled in 2008 and now 17,000 this year is incredible. Their basketball games, regardless of who they play, are one of the toughest tickets in town. When Louisville came to play this year Pitino called it the craziest atmosphere he's ever played in.

Baseball team won the WAC last year, 2nd two years ago and have a former major leaguer coaching.

Was discussing during the GCU basketball game last night how they just came out of thin air. I live in Phoenix and lived downtown for awhile and still pretty much didn't know anything about them in general as a campus until about 4-5 years ago when they announced hiring Dan Majerle to coach basketball for $1M/yr...it's honestly crazy what they're doing, fast and furious.

as to what they're doing for athletics. I've had to read up as well, they do advertise as a Christian school locally which obviously sits well in Arizona, still a pretty conservative state. To learn they had 900 enrolled in 2008 and now 17,000 this year is incredible. Their basketball games, regardless of who they play, are one of the toughest tickets in town. When Louisville came to play this year Pitino called it the craziest atmosphere he's ever played in.

Baseball team won the WAC last year, 2nd two years ago and have a former major leaguer coaching.

Really neat - thanks for the info.

good stuff KJ, aprreciate it. Hard to win giving up a ten spot in a frame, these things happen.

I sure am looking forward to the Shriners tournament in Houston this weekend. Going to be some good baseball.

I may add this one as well I believe JB is on the mound. I don't think we're going to get the Houston games because they're not televised by ESPN. I want to pound LSU as well

I may add this one as well I believe JB is on the mound. I don't think we're going to get the Houston games because they're not televised by ESPN. I want to pound LSU as well

he is, or should be as I always like to put it. Nathan Jones on mound for northwestern st -135 is damn tempting. Neither team has bats tho

Not sure if you watched UNC. 5 infield hits for LBS and 5 errors by UNC. JB was freakin dynamite but got the ND again and we got the L. Tough one

Not sure if you watched UNC. 5 infield hits for LBS and 5 errors by UNC. JB was freakin dynamite but got the ND again and we got the L. Tough one

didnt watch it but sometimes you just say wtf ever. My account says the wager was canceled, so I'm guessing yours was as well. I'll take it but I'm wondering why?? Not like we're betting on starting pitchers.

Mine too was cancelled - weird. I'm not complaining - 0-3 instead of 0-4 is a win in my book. I "may" sit today out

Back