Plays

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
5-2 last time out

jax state -7.5 (4 units). Feel bad posting this but it literally just went to 10 in three minutes Southern with major quarterback issues and I made it a 13, so...

might have some more. gL

Thanks Tim, and best of luck to you as well

west Georgia +21.5
linfield +16.5

That will probably do it. Find nothing but winners (clover)

I'm keeping really odd hours these days, Lol. Hope all is well in your part of the world brother Hugh

#1-#3 seed wins fcs championship (+350) for a unit. ---- not sure what dumbass came up with that number, but I'm glad they did ---- GLTA

Not sure why West Georgia is such a big dog. I realize NW Mo. St. has a great defense, but I don't get that line. I think they've played 3-4 games this year within that margin against much lesser competition.
Game I really love tomorrow is the over in theMt. union/Wisc WW game. Mt Union pitches shutouts in their crap conference every year, but tends to give up a lot more points in the playoff games, at least lately. Their offense is nearly unstoppable though, so I'd expect 70+ in that one. Total was at 61 early this morning, but I haven't checked it lately.
What's the deal with Charleston So. QB? Is it an injury or just below par play?

Also looking at Ill St. -12 tonight. I think they're on a mission this year & will run all over the Spiders.

1st QB got a concussion and 2nd was a shoulder injury. I can' t confirm who will be starting. No idea why West is catching that many and My dumbass is even considering the money line. cant say I disagree with you on the Union over but I'm scared of the Illinois state because I think Richmond should be able to score a good bit fwiw. Good luck dg84

they canceled my +350 play btw

I may consider a tease with Ill. St & that over tomorrow. You may be on to something with that ML bet. Line is down a bit to 19.5 at 5D. Think I'll throw $20 on it at +700. Good luck to you, as well.

One thing I noticed by looking at the boxscore (which obviously doesn't tell you the whole story) was that Jack St. averaged almost 9 ypc & still went to OT against UT-Chat. Charleston So. may have QB issues, but they don't pass that much, so if the 3rd string guy has any experience at all in that offense, he may not be too bad. Jack St. QB had a less than stellar day last week despite that 9 ypc average behind him. Only completed 50% of his passes & threw a pick & Charleston's defense is much better than the Moc's.

Valid points, but I know jax state really well and I don't think southern is ready for the high octane offense that is coming at them tonite. Barge, Gonzales, Jenkins and Pope will be too much. tHe Chattanooga rivalry is always a blood letting and think the total yardage was 640-440ish I will be truly shocked if the gamecocks don't roll them. 41-17ish is my call, but I'm wrong a lot,so we shall see. Time for a cold one. :cheers3:

Looks like the third string kid is a red shirt sophomore who played fairly extensively as a freshman. He couldn't so any worse than that Brown kid did last week (0-8 with a pick before he got hurt). I'm going to take the under & forget about a side in this one. Hope you guys nail it.

Back