Plays on: Auburn vs Tennessee; Central Michigan vs Ball State; Vanderbilt vs Florida; ML Parlay

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
The play: Auburn 1H

Tennessee ranks dead-last in 1H points/per game. Five.

Against only two conference opponents so far: down 26-3 after half against Florida, down 17-0 at Georgia.

Auburn coming off ugly performance in tough road environment. In past 2 years after lost three losses, next SEC team faced: 17-0 1H against Arky, 17-6 1H against Arky, 31-7 1H against Mizzou,

I think Whitlow has big game against Vols 94th-ranked in opp. YPC. Vols O run-first. Aubbie allows 3.1 YPC at home, yielding 75 yards or fewer to Gaskins and Brossette

The play: Ball State/CMU 1H Under

CMU ranks 128th with 5.8 points per first half. Rotating between quarterbacks, both inept. Top running back averages less than 3 yards per carry. Simply can't move the ball.

Ball State, unlike CMU's last opponent Buffalo, is pass-first, and increasingly so this year. But CMU's pass defense ranks 11th in opp yards per game and 26th in opp qb rating. They're 1-5 and at home so with undying bowl hopes they're going to come out desperate and do everything to stop Ball State from scoring, which they're already geared to do well with their secondary, led by lockdown corner Sean Bunting.

The play: Vanderbilt 1H

Florida let-down angle after big win vs LSU. Thinking that Florida will come out unfocused with the early start-time then regroup at half-time.

ML Parlay: Cal and West Virginia

Lot of love I’m seeing for Iowa state to upset wvu. That one scares me.

I’m going on a limb and on the ducks 1h vs Washington

Prob cause ISU beat OK State which as an OSU student who attends every game I know for a fact isn‘t impressive at all. Like why are people betting on OK State at K State? Pokes pass game gets some chunks but qb is wildly inept. Defense gives up tons of chunk and consistent first downs on the weak side which opens up the gut. Just a shitty team lol

Prob cause ISU beat OK State which as an OSU student who attends every game I know for a fact isn‘t impressive at all. Like why are people betting on OK State at K State? Pokes pass game gets some chunks but qb is wildly inept. Defense gives up tons of chunk and consistent first downs on the weak side which opens up the gut. Just a shitty team lol

Also bc they should have beat tcu last week and got ou last year

More to do w how isu plays lots of teams tough. Havnt really seen them any this year but my perception of them is they won’t make this easy and didn’t even know they beat ok st, I doubt that has much to do w it!! Lol

ok 2-1 here posted Ducks 1H and Sparty 1H in Ducks and Sparty threads respectively, posted Braska +3.5 live in-game thread, and posted K State in OK State thread

(lotsa threads lol)

that's....

5-1-1

pending the fun stuff: parlay posted above and teaser K State and UVA under 53

Gave all those to my bookie buddy who lost 20k. Since I had a good day, I know he didn't tail. If I had had a bad day, he woulda tailed.

Btw my bookie didnt tail he woke up too late after getting shitfaced. He‘ll tail me next week when i go 1-5 lol

Back