Plays Mon

Nice work, man.

Good to see an infusion of a few solid 'new' cappers over here in the NBA forum.

All the best going forward, brother.

Thx all you guys. I appreciate the kind words. I have posted many years in other forums and have always done well. I am glad I came here this is one nice forum. People are nice, no bashing, I like that. A little something about me. I made my first bet of $50 at 15 years old. I was in High school in 1964, That was a lot of money. I am 69 years old, I have been doing this 55 years. I have seen it all, the good and the bad, I am not new to this. I am having a good run in NFL too. I am just happy to share. Once again I really like this forum. All good people GL2 us all this year.

Thx all you guys. I appreciate the kind words. I have posted many years in other forums and have always done well. I am glad I came here this is one nice forum. People are nice, no bashing, I like that. A little something about me. I made my first bet of $50 at 15 years old. I was in High school in 1964, That was a lot of money. I am 69 years old, I have been doing this 55 years. I have seen it all, the good and the bad, I am not new to this. I am having a good run in NFL too. I am just happy to share. Once again I really like this forum. All good people GL2 us all this year.
Awesome. Thanks for the quick bio... Always nice to know a bit behind the screen names.

Back