Plays Division Series

Playoffs so far 9-4 (+26)

World Series so far 2-0 (+10.25)

Cubs -140
Cubs over 7-

I waited till the line went down and now it is going back up. But I lost the 7 on the total and got 7-. I was not paying attention, I just hope it don't land on 7.

GL

BA

Playoffs so far 10-7 (+10.25)

Hey people, after last night it is time to shut it down. I thought last night was the last game the Cubs would win in the series. I was wrong. So it is time for BA to sit back and be a TRIBE fan. I had a real good season so I can't complain. Good luck to everyone the rest of the games, and I hope you pick nothing but winners.

Closing out totals

1st half 216-167 (+128)
2nd half 154-118 (+97.25)
Playoffs 10-7 (+10.25)

So till next year, if I am still posting, Good luck in all your sports this winter

BA

Playoffs so far 10-7 (+10.25)

Hey people, after last night it is time to shut it down. I thought last night was the last game the Cubs would win in the series. I was wrong. So it is time for BA to sit back and be a TRIBE fan. I had a real good season so I can't complain. Good luck to everyone the rest of the games, and I hope you pick nothing but winners.

Closing out totals

1st half 216-167 (+128)
2nd half 154-118 (+97.25)
Playoffs 10-7 (+10.25)

So till next year, if I am still posting, Good luck in all your sports this winter

BA

Thanks for all your contributions here ... much appreciated.

geezer, thank you. This a good forum with a good group of guys. If you tailed any of my plays, I hope I did you some good. Thanks again

Back