Plays 1 and 2

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
1. Smuggling in NHL
Tampa puckline plus 30 cents 2 unit play
2. Suns ML plus 15 cents just 1
will be doing more on this game. and talking more later.
Meanwhile you might check the box scores on Suns at Clippers
as well as check ref tendencies in tonights game

Upgraded Tampa to 3 units once the Ottawa goalie was confirmed.
It was down to 20 cents.
Brief discussion of the game. Le Rink Rat provided info at Covers.
Tampa got royally drunk the night before the game with VK at a Vegas strip joint.
This is getting to be a weird tradition.
In any case this team has owned Ottawa and almost always wins by around 3 goals,
Ottawa has a real tendency now to losing by a lot. Anderson has been Very hittable
Off a loss Tampa usually just kills second tier teams.
I am down heavy

Added Knicks over 201.5
Boston is playing on worst 5 in 7
Knicks have their big man back
Teams have a fair amount of hate and I do not understand how this stays under

Adding Chicago plus 10.5
Poor refs. Which I had got 11.5
Situation speaks for itself. Cleveland has beaten them twice. 2-12 ATS at home
Next game is at GS and they are tired. Must bet

Just went by my Memphis Grizzlies blog
All the Grizzlies want for Christmas is the truth
Even Santa probably can’t save the Grizzlies. It is time to accept that.
By Joe Mullinax@JoeMullinax Dec 21, 2017, 8:00am CST TWEET

usa_today_10480231.0.jpg
Nelson Chenault-USA TODAY Sports
When GBB was asked, along with all of the other SB Nation sites, to participate in this particular theme day, I wrestled with what Memphis should want the jolly fat guy all dressed in red known as Santa Claus to being them this year. Some surely would want the first overall pick in the 2018 NBA Draft. Others may still be hopeful this time of year and would wish for a healthy roster so the Grizzlies can push for the playoffs...

‘Tis the season for miracles, right?

But the fact that this debate exists at all points to what Grizzlies fans should REALLY want from ol’ Saint Nick- direction. Some semblance of a plan. Because right now, there doesn’t feel like much of an overall movement one way or another with this franchise.

There is a real possibility that Memphis feels that they can lose, and lose a lot, with this current roster and not have to move anyone to another team. But that isn’t a direction, because the public message to this point has been that Memphis, once healthy, can go on a run and still make the playoffs.

Yes, you read that right, kind internet friend. A 9-22 team currently closer to the #1 overall slot in the NBA Lottery (2 games away) than the 8 seed in the Western Conference Playoffs (6 games away), that would need to go 32-19 over their last 51 games just to get to .500 on the season, and that will be without Mike Conley for at least another six games, is telling their fan base that the playoffs are still within reach.

All Memphis wants for Christmas is for the truth to set them, and their Grizzlies, free.

Here it is- it’s time to embrace the tank.

The last 3 times the Suns faced Memphis they lost last year by around 18.5 points
Playing last night they were playing after 2 straight up upsets and knew they were playing Memphis at home the next day
Jackson went 30 minutes
Warren went 33.33 minutes
All others went in the 20s or less

MEMPHIS is 10-20 ATS (-12.0 Units) in all games this season.
MEMPHIS is 10-20 ATS (-12.0 Units) in the first half of the season this season.
MEMPHIS is 4-18 ATS (-15.8 Units) after 3 or more consecutive unders over the last 2 seasons.
MEMPHIS is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
PHOENIX is 45-28 ATS (+14.2 Units) after a loss by 10 points or more over the last 3 seasons.
PHOENIX is 35-53 ATS (-23.3 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.

Just saw an update from goaliepost
Dell starting for Sharks. When I see it confirmed Sharks ML and Puckline but for 1-3rd Tampa

Adding over 215 in the Cleveland game.
Killersports has 2 seperate trends supporting it as wlll as some days of rest for Cleveland

Last edited:
NBA was good. Hockey? I won 2 parlays and lost money. I have never drunk. I knew about Tampa getting sloshed before playing VK. It never occured to me that it would screw them up 2 days later. The play minus that was solid. If you look at their game logs playing at home after a loss unless they are playing elite opposition it is almost always a crush. Not yesterday. They were lost in space

No idea why Tyson did not play yesterday. Pretty odd as he would have matched up best against Gasol. Fortunately the 3 point edge cashed the game

Back