Back for the playoffs.

Series- Blues +100
- Cap -110

Blues/Kings o1.5 1P +160
Blues tt o2.5 +110
Blues -1.5 +230
Det +125

BOL everyone

Havent posted all my plays for playoffs, but I've been getting killed.

Sens +170
Sharks +140
Red Wings +170

Series
Det +250
SJ +135
Sens +240

All dogs in this round. I may buy back on Chi or Pit if either of the dogs steal game 1. Will be riding it out with SJ.

:thumbsup2: gl this round. definite value on ottawa, even tonight, but just can't do it....yet....love the rest

I just love this Ottawa team and they have an advantage in the net. Clearly the Pens could sweep them and make the Sens look bad, but I like how Ottawa is playing. I think Ottawa is rested, healthier, and going to be fired up about Matt Cooke. Hope they use that to there advantage.

Maybe it's me, but Detroit looks like a team of destiny. I bet against them round 1 and watching the games, never felt like the Ducks were the better team.

Sharks/Kings is tough. Probably game 7 and chance that home team wins every game. I just hope Sharks can steal game 1 and hold at home.

I just love this Ottawa team and they have an advantage in the net. Clearly the Pens could sweep them and make the Sens look bad, but I like how Ottawa is playing. I think Ottawa is rested, healthier, and going to be fired up about Matt Cooke. Hope they use that to there advantage.

Maybe it's me, but Detroit looks like a team of destiny. I bet against them round 1 and watching the games, never felt like the Ducks were the better team.

Sharks/Kings is tough. Probably game 7 and chance that home team wins every game. I just hope Sharks can steal game 1 and hold at home.

well said!!

GL on round 2 Dollaz

Back