***Playoffs***

man these lines are out of control! KC from -340 to -460, Rams were -225 now -300. Played KC/Rams ML parlay as soon as lines were out, that parlay went from -115 to -160!

I will be playing the Bills +pts at some point. Right now best I see is +8.5-105. I'll take 2 possessions vs Bortles all day.

Lex is Shady gonna play or has he been ruled out already? The jags d is tough but if he plays I think McCoy and Tyrod can make enough plays here to stay within the number. Plus it’s Bortles, can anyone really trust him to cover a 2 possession spread? Would not be shocked by a bills outright win here.

regarding the run game... I do agree that just the threat of Shady helps tremendously, but if he can't cut, it's better to just roll with Tolbert/Murphy. Murphy looked pretty good out there, 7 for 41 with 2 catches. Tolbert was running hard, both had 15+ yd carries. Jax has been giving up some long yardage plays lately. The Bill's run blocking has been very solid lately, and they will need to wear the Jags down and not turn the ball over. Shady playing badly/ hurt would be worse than Shady out (HOT TAKE!!!) The Bills have undoubtedly embraced the next man up mentality this season, I mean how could you not?

Motivation is sometimes overvalued when capping games, as I highly doubt there is a player on the field in the postseason that's not motivated. I will say there is zero chance the Bills come out flat on Sunday. They have been using the "tank" as fodder all season, and now they have been given no shot again. I can't wait to watch this game

the Bills tt has dropped from 16.5 down to 14-110. I'm seriously considering a tt play there. Also lean over on the smallest lined total. I think everybody expects zero offense but a slow defensive game can easily still get over 40. Something to watch- Milano is still questionable and has been a solid playmaker down the stretch since taking over for Humber. Humber more than capable but Milano has more agility and playmaking ability.

ty guys.... going to look for 2ndh opps but I'm playing one first half wager....

Rams tt o13.5-123

4 units

Parlay+942

Chiefs-7-142
Rams-8+145
Bills+6+148

1 unit

Let's still be Amigos tomorrow no matter whether Bills or Jags win :)

the Bills tt has dropped from 16.5 down to 14-110. I'm seriously considering a tt play there. Also lean over on the smallest lined total. I think everybody expects zero offense but a slow defensive game can easily still get over 40. Something to watch- Milano is still questionable and has been a solid playmaker down the stretch since taking over for Humber. Humber more than capable but Milano has more agility and playmaking ability.

Not to mention the classic Bortles pick 6 would already account for half of that TT.

ouch. Dead wrong on Atlanta great job to those on both dogs. May be fade material but I the Bills didn't blow their wad last week... they will come out focused and surprise people. Could be my last Bills wagers for the season (I don't think they are) but here we go

Bills+9.5-120

Bills tt o14-115

Bills/Jaguars o39.5-109

4 units each

Bills+365

Bills/Jaguars o19.5-110 1sth

3 units each

Back