Pretty much a regular
Series locked in:
Chicago -120
Jets +150
Caps -140

Plays:
Ottawa +130
Hawks/TB/NYR Parlay +405

Wild/Blues should be a great series. Going to jump in on the wild if they lose game 1. Will double down on Sens if they lose on a series play.

Thanks fellas... Got really busy with work and had to take a break from posting but playoffs are a different story...

adding Caps -125

Peg blowing 3 3rd period leads really hurts. Anaheim has only lead 11 total minutes of the series.

Think the Hawks take care of business tonight, but I have the Series play so I may just let that one ride. Also like Tampa and the Caps, but have series plays on those as well.

Been avoiding the Canucks series from the start.

GLTA

Tampa is soft and their inexperience is very evident. Glad I did not play them tonight as they have been
my Achilles heel this postseason so far (along with the Jets inability to put away the Ducks). Caps had a grueling win, Series should have a dramatic finish.

played a bunch of in game myself on the hawk!! they goign to win it all

As a fan, I hope so and like their chances! Darling has been very impressive in net and Kane is starting to gel again. His line looked dangerous yesterday. Also, I've always been a big fan of Brandon Saad but he's really stepping it up this postseason. Kid can absolutely fly.

Currently holding 3 units of TBL Series to Win 3.15U with my NYR Parlay and +100 x2 after game 1. Don't trust Bishop enough to let that whole thing ride so I played Det +170 for 1U.

Also Caps +170 to win Series vs NYR for 1U.

record update at end of the round.

Now pretty much completely off my lightning bet. Win .15U if they win, could win a ton more if they lose. Don't see any indication that they should be favored so heavily given how this game has gone.

Back