Playoffs Weather

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Cub had mentioned snow in Cincinnati on Saturday but not much wind, tracking this storm looks like it's crazy in that the Midwest and South are going to get hit much harder than the normal Cleveland/Detroit/Northeast.

It brings into play the game in KC. Fortunately it's Sunday night but they're saying this this is going to be a slow moving storm so it's definitely worth keeping an eye on. Snow is one thing, but they're saying potential gusty winds and freezing rain as well which completely changes the game.

pretty curious what kinda snow we gonna get here? none the weather pussies have put a number on it yet, just saying we should see accumulation.. i dont mind snow at all, bitter cold and wind way bigger problems for offenses imo..

im wondering if storm be in cincy during game? last i heard it supposed to hit here Saturday so good chance cincy wont see it till later on. i checked a cincy forecast that showed late saturday night and sunday being when it hits there.

didnt expect to be worrying bout the weather in tampa but seeing storms and wind.
True story, no city in the country get more rain than Tampa. Guess it's not shocking on the Gulf but most people think it's Seattle which isn't even top 10 I don't think.

True story, no city in the country get more rain than Tampa. Guess it's not shocking on the Gulf but most people think it's Seattle which isn't even top 10 I don't think.

lol. i def would have thought seattle was top 5.

Was curious.

RankCityStateAverage Annual Rainfall (inches)Average Annual Rainy Days
1MobileAlabama6759
2PensacolaFlorida6556
3New OrleansLouisiana6459
4West Palm BeachFlorida6358
5LafayetteLouisiana6255
6Baton RougeLouisiana6256
7MiamiFlorida6257
8Port ArthurTexas6151
9TallahasseeFlorida6156
10Lake CharlesLouisiana5850

Reactions: KJ
Was curious.

RankCityStateAverage Annual Rainfall (inches)Average Annual Rainy Days
1MobileAlabama6759
2PensacolaFlorida6556
3New OrleansLouisiana6459
4West Palm BeachFlorida6358
5LafayetteLouisiana6255
6Baton RougeLouisiana6256
7MiamiFlorida6257
8Port ArthurTexas6151
9TallahasseeFlorida6156
10Lake CharlesLouisiana5850
I looked a couple years ago and TPA was ahead of NO which was 2nd. Probably some kind of population filter in there but cities on the Gulf get hammered more than a two dollar whore.

does seattle rank higher on days? that would be my assumption that it rains more days but not as hard.

AccuWeather forecasters say the temperature in Orchard Park won't make it out of the single digits for a high on Saturday. A game-time temperature of 4 degrees or lower at Highmark Stadium would put the game among the top 10 coldest ever NFL playoff games, according to Stathead, a sports research database.

Back