PLAYOFFS ? PLAYOFFS ?? Predictions, Futures , and Super Wild Card weekend investments!! WHAT DO YOU PREDICT ??

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up CTG FAMILY ??

Hope you're ready for some playoff football !!!!

This season flew by at light speed ..Major disappointment on my end losing over $4140 on in season wagering only to be bailed out on the last Sunday by Lovie Smith winning , giving the middle finger to the Texans on the way out ( Bears to finish last at +1200 paid $5040 / will post pic below ) , and GABE DAVIS going OVER 799.5 rec yards ( $2500) ...

Anyways this weekend and the wacky MNF spot look fantastic to me !!!!

Looking forward to all your predictions if you'd like to post them here ( many thanks in advance) .

BEST of HEALTH, HAPPINESS, WEALTH, BLESSINGS AND LUCK TO ALL !!!

* Point Spread Ratings / Predictions /Futures/ Super wild card investments/ Degen ramblings to follow

POINT SPREAD RATINGS OVERALL ( Not meant for Super Wild Card Weekend. Those adjustments will be in the next post )

AFC
1. BENGALS 100.49.
The best overall team in the NFL ?? Should be full of piss and vinegar after the NFL decided their seed for them ...

2. BILLS 97.41
Added some points as the BILLS are the perfect combination of what the WWE/NFL wants =super soap opera saga + building a new stadium...Maybe they're a team destiny and or exactly the team the NFL wants to lift the trophy ???
. They sure do get away with tons of defensive PI , and offensive holding ...
BILLS are fired up playing for DAMAR , Luke Knox , the forty two plus victims of Christmas Blizzard , and the horrible tragedy of the racist mass shooting...
My concerns are the secondary vs either the Bengals or Chiefs , good news though they might be getting healthy at the perfect time with Christian Benford back off IR , Tre White gaining more confidence, and Micah Hyde miraculously back at practice ( although he might not play until next season ) .

3. CHIEFS 96.22
Loved what I saw out of Chris Jones this season ( especially the finale vs the Trash Raiders ) , but i don't think this defense has the parts to slow down the 2 teams above ...If the Chargers come to arrowhead there is a strong chance LA will be a mortgage wager...Very difficult to beat a team 3 times , Chargers defense has played much better down the stretch ( other than the meaningless game vs Denver )...Gut feeling the Chiefs look past their 2nd round opponent with their eyes fixated on the BILLS and BENGALS...

4. CHARGERS. 96.10
Probably way higher than anyone on LA coming into the playoffs ...Holding back for now on a 6+ unit wager Saturday night ..Waiting for the statuses of Williams and Bosa , although I'm not sure it matters .....If they get by the Jags I'd love to see them catching close to a TD in the next round.

5. JAGUARS. 92.07
Okay they got here by winning one of the worst divisions ever, are they any good??? Sure they could win Saturday night , but I don't see it happening ...

6. RAVENS. 92.06
IS LAMAR playing?? Better hope he's been living in one of those chambers TO used before the Super Bowl .. If Lamar is playing I'll probably add 4 points....How the hell does Greg Roman still have a job in the NFL ??

7. DOLPHINS. 85.03.
I'd probably have my 1991 BILLS tattoo removed if MIAMI won in OP Sunday ...

Last edited:
NFC POINT SPREAD RATINGS ( Not for Super Wild Card round/ those adjustments will follow )

EAGLES 97.12
70 SACKS !!! Trying not to judge them to hard for the stretch run as they were just coasting and a little banged up ...Bye should help them ..Thought the schedule was super soft ..

49ERS 96.08
Have my doubts about Purdy In the playoffs..Sure they possibly could beat anyone , but might also be capable of losing to anyone ..

GIANTS 93.81.
Just like the Chargers I'm way higher on the G Men than most ..The week of rest should greatly benefit Danny Dimes and Barkley ...Hope Cousins is ready for the blitz !!!!

VIKINGS 92.62
Smoke and mirrors , lucky ,or just really good at winning the close ones ??? My gut says the winner of Vikings vs Giants goes at least to the NFC championship if not SB ...

COWBOYS 92.23
Another squad that is capable of winning the NFC , but might lose in the first round....

BUCCANEERS 92.07.
Nothing would shock me when it comes to the NFL'S game wardens and the help they might give to Shady Brady ....Not sure if the NFL cares what team in advances in the first round though ( Buccs vs Cowboys ) ...

SEAHAWKS. 89.74
Pete the Cheat might have some tricks up his sleeve ...49ers ML has to be a lock for Parlay /teaser guy ......

49ers 96.02 HF +2.71
SEAHAWKS 90.15

49ERS -8.58

Thoughts:
The league might do its best to keep this one close so casual viewer stays tuned ...Rain also might help keep it tight....

The BET :
Plan on using the 49ers ML in some parlay wheels ..Not a game I would consider wagering on ATS or the total..

What is your thought process on this la/jax game? Jax crushed the chargers week 3. There is an argument that la is healthier now but still, a 38-10 beat down at Sofi only getting 26 rush yards… I root for the Chargers… love Herbert. But im struggling to see how they pull out a win Saturday…

What is your thought process on this la/jax game? Jax crushed the chargers week 3. There is an argument that la is healthier now but still, a 38-10 beat down at Sofi only getting 26 rush yards… I root for the Chargers… love Herbert. But im struggling to see how they pull out a win Saturday…
If I remember correctly Herbert was dealing with hurt ribs after playing KC the week before, no Keenan Allen, Slater or Bosa ...
Those are some big injuries !!!

Love the way the Chargers defense has played down the stretch ( other than the meaningless Broncos game ) ...
Ekeler and Kelley should cause all sorts of problems for Jacksonville

Jags could win , but I just don't see it .

Last edited:
BUFFALO BILLS SB WHEELS

VS ( all placed in preseason)
GIANTS. +10500. $90
VIKINGS +7500. $125
EAGLES. +5650. $190
COWBOYS +3050. $310

BILLS TO BEAT IN SB
49ERS. +2000 $220 (wk 5)
GIANTS +10000. $19 (wk 18)

CHARGERS to WIN AFC +1600
$500 ( 2.5 U TO WIN 40 U)

SB Wheels
Chargers +1400 vs
Giants.+3000 = +46400. $20.55

( already lost $31.20 on other wheels )

I agree with just about everything you said, including love for the Gmen and Chargers. It sounds weird because they are great games, but I’m getting a little sick of watching the same matchups (Cincy vs KC and Buff vs KC). Would love to see Cincy vs Buffalo and then either Cincy or Buff vs the Chargers.

I agree with just about everything you said, including love for the Gmen and Chargers. It sounds weird because they are great games, but I’m getting a little sick of watching the same matchups (Cincy vs KC and Buff vs KC). Would love to see Cincy vs Buffalo and then either Cincy or Buff vs the Chargers.
Same Brother , Us in BILLS Mafia are real sick of KC LOL...

Best of luck in the playoffs $$$

Right now I have-
To win SB

Chargers +2200
Vikings +3300
Giants +6600

Bought at various times

Had Titans but they went to shit quickly

Vikings/Giants winner gives me room to hedge next week
Probably gonna let Chargers ride- may take Jaguars ML for original bet ($50) to cover

Think Cincy is peaking
I guess Eagles still the favorite in NFC
Can’t bet either right now

Hoping for some dog wins

CHARGERS 96.08 ( WWE +1.5)
JAGUARS 92.04. HF +2.20

CHARGERS -3.34

What does the WWE mean : About 20 years ago I started noticing that the NFL helps some markets /teams get in to the playoffs and or slightly help them if needed in the playoffs...Of course I could be completely wrong, but please never forget it's legally a sports entertainment business and NOT a contested sport ..
Around 2015 when there was talk about the RAMS and possibly the Chargers moving to LA my old time local ( RIP) , repeatedly said " watch they'll get both LA teams to the superbowl in the next decade to build up a fan base " , posted this numerous times across the street then .

Anyways

Thoughts: Chargers had the #1 defense in EPA the 2nd half of the season ..Was extremely impressed in how they gave the league the blue print to shut down the Fins offense ...
Was hoping the oddsmakers would make the BOLTS a slight dog but that's not the case ....

The BET : Wheeling CHARGERS ML with some props and other game outcomes...CHARGERS ML is currently my favorite game play of wild card weekend ..

Right now I have-
To win SB

Chargers +2200
Vikings +3300
Giants +6600

Bought at various times

Had Titans but they went to shit quickly

Vikings/Giants winner gives me room to hedge next week
Probably gonna let Chargers ride- may take Jaguars ML for original bet ($50) to cover

Think Cincy is peaking
I guess Eagles still the favorite in NFC
Can’t bet either right now

Hoping for some dog wins
Wow good looking futures!!!

All 3 longer shots should be fun teams to root for ...Most in our position don't like that the Giants and Vikings meet this weekend , but I'm happy we're guaranteed one team advancing to the "Quarterfinals"...

Best of luck Brother !!!

BOL buddy

All I can offer, is stay away from Cowboy game (live in Dallas) ha - they could roll or get killed.

They like to do the opposite of what makes sense - and just enough for MM to keep his job - so GTTH they win and cover here..... but I wouldn't risk a penny.

BOL buddy

All I can offer, is stay away from Cowboy game (live in Dallas) ha - they could roll or get killed.

They like to do the opposite of what makes sense - and just enough for MM to keep his job - so GTTH they win and cover here..... but I wouldn't risk a penny.
That's exactly how I feel about the Cowboys vs Buccs game ...No way would I place a standard wager on that one ....
Rooted for my fantasy qb2 DAK all season , dude is capable of being great or being Nathan Peterman at key times.

Tempted to just put a few small coins down on the game going to OT and or being decided by 3 or less ...

Really appreciate you stopping by Brother ...

Best of luck to you GOAT !!!

Last edited:
That's exactly how I feel about the Cowboys vs Buccs game ...No way would I place a standard wager on that one ....
Rooted for my fantasy qb2 DAK all season , dude is capable of being great or being Nathan Peterman at key times.

Tempted to just put a few small coins down on the game going to OT and or being decided by 3 or less ...

Really appreciate you stopping by Brother ...

Best of luck to you GOAT !!!

Why not continue w the Dak fantasy theme and play his over 247.5 pass yard prop and int prop? I expect bucs can slow down the run game that been struggling the last month anyways, Dak gonna be throwing plenty. Sam darnold threw for 350 on bucs, this could very well lead to Dak throwing the game away at some point but he should put up yards in the process.

Adding

NEW JERSEY GIANTS ML +140
1.1 UNIT. $220/$308

NJ GIANTS OVER 23.5 -102
1.5 UNITS. ($306/300)

BARKLEY TD + OVER 3.5 CATCHES +240
1 UNIT $200/$480

Last edited:
Why not continue w the Dak fantasy theme and play his over 247.5 pass yard prop and int prop? I expect bucs can slow down the run game that been struggling the last month anyways, Dak gonna be throwing plenty. Sam darnold threw for 350 on bucs, this could very well lead to Dak throwing the game away at some point but he should put up yards in the process.
Yeah I like Dak to throw INT and over passing yards ...Your scenario makes perfect sense .

Brady over attempts is my favorite play on this game... Dinking and donking vs the pass rush and leaky coverage

Yeah I like Dak to throw INT and over passing yards ...Your scenario makes perfect sense .

Brady over attempts is my favorite play on this game... Dinking and donking vs the pass rush and leaky coverage

Yep. I love Brady ov 42.5 attempts. I couldn’t believe they came so low with it, are they all a sudden gonna have a run game? He has thrown over this many attempts in 12 of the 17 games.

Yep. I love Brady ov 42.5 attempts. I couldn’t believe they came so low with it, are they all a sudden gonna have a run game? He has thrown over this many attempts in 12 of the 17 games.
It's been an instant bet every week for my cousin who bets more $$ than me ....
I've used it in wheels a few times , but never straight up ..
( clearly cost myself some dough lol)

Thought it would be higher higher 42.5

Love the Giants Sunday but also the Jags Sat so against you there. No diggity Rog would cook up LAC win for fan base to increase but Staley would find a way to f it up. Best to ya

Good Read @DOUBLEUP4LIFE !

Agree on many of your thoughts. I feel anyone can win the NFC. I feel 9ers getting a ton of love right now. So question. NYG vs 9ers. How do the GMEN overtake the Santa Clara niners?
Thanks for stopping by Brother, sorry for the late response ...Missed your post ...

49ers look good , my only concern is the rookie QB , those rooks often lay an egg in the playoffs ....Hopefully the G Men see them in the NFC championship though ...

Best of luck Brother !!!

BILLS 97.38. HF +3.33.
DOLPHINS 86.17

BILLS -14.54

Thoughts: As BILLS MAFIA I hope the starters are on the bench early in the 2nd half as the BILLS cruise in blowout fashion...However I would not be suprised if the DOLPHINS play a very good game with the US against the world mentality losing by 10 or less ...Thinking the BILLS establish the run , especially if playing with the lead to shorten the game .
If you're betting the BILLS why not just take them first team to reach 30 points instead of vs the spread ???

The BETS

JAMES COOK OVER 35.5 RUSH Y 2.1 Units . ($462/$420)

SINGLETARY TD +133 1.5 U
$300/$399

If I remember correctly Herbert was dealing with hurt ribs after playing KC the week before, no Keenan Allen, Slater or Bosa ...
Those are some big injuries !!!

Love the way the Chargers defense has played down the stretch ( other than the meaningless Broncos game ) ...
Ekeler and Kelley should cause all sorts of problems for Jacksonville

Jags could win , but I just don't see it .

Yeah I was on Jax because I know how bad hurt ribs are. You just can’t overcome that level of pain. You have to throw that game out entirely i agree.

BILLS 97.38. HF +3.33.
DOLPHINS 86.17

BILLS -14.54

Thoughts: As BILLS MAFIA I hope many of the starters are on the bench early in the 2nd half as the BILLS cruise in blowout fashion...However I would not be suprised if the DOLPHINS play a very good game with the US against the world mentality losing by 10 or less ...Thinking the BILLS establish the run , especially if playing with the lead to shorten the game .
If you're betting the BILLS why not just take them first team to reach 30 points instead of vs the spread ???
BILLS win ,but by how much?? 7-40+ ???

The bets

JAMES COOK OVER 35.5 RUSH Y 2.1 Units . ($462/$420)

SINGLETARY TD +133 1.5 U
$300/$399

GESICKI OVER 16.5 REC Y
1.5 UNITS. $330/300
Went for 46 last week , thinking he is the frequent safety valve ..

SMALLER
S Thompson over 9.5 Rush Y + TD SCORED +1800
$30/$540
Bills are prone to QB runs when blitzing or dropping back in deep zone coverages...Maybe Thompson gets a QB dive td ?

GIANTS 93.91
VIKINGS 92.59 HF +2.34

VIKINGS -1.02

Thoughts: Flip a coin , maybe the last team with the ball wins...
Giants are getting healthy at the right time on defense ..
Wink should be blitzing Cousins early and often ...
Another game where no result would suprise me ...
Regardless of who wins this game , there is a good chance I'll be on either the GMen or Skol as a live dog next week..

The MRS. is on the Giants +3.5 -115 heavy , she's looking to guarantee a profit if the Giants take the lead ( she cashed big last night live betting Jags continously throughout the 2nd half , not that it benefits my bankroll lol ) .

Bets :

Chargers at Jags 0-2 -$500

Dolphins at Bills 1-2 -$240

Giants at Vikings 3-0. +$1,080

Overall 4-4 +$340. (+1.7 U)

Last edited:
COWBOYS 92.53
BUCCANEERS 91.96 HF +1.99

BUCCANEERS-1.42

Thoughts : Looks like another coin flip. Wouldn't be suprised if it came down to the final drive or either team won by 2+ TDS ...
A few player props look good though

BRADY OVER 42.5 ATTEMPTS -103
2 UNITS

SCHULTZ OVER 38.5 -110
1.25 UNITS

Chargers at Jags 0-2 -$500
Uggg an $1119 swing on the Chargers choke

Dolphins at Bills 1-2 -$240

Giants at Vikings 3-0. +$1,080

Cowboys at Buccaneers 2-0 +$650

Overall 6-4 +$990. (+4.95 units )

Adding some parlays for the divisional round ( will create new thread tomorrow)

All wagers at Seneca Buffalo

PACHECO TD + CHIEFS WIN +180
1.25 UNITS. $250/$450
Has scored in 2 straight games..Nice compared to my only book ( betMGM)who currently has this at +130 ...

tailed your Brady over - had no idea tho TB's running game was THAT bad wow > easy $

thought this would make your morning ha

Glad you cashed Brother ...Figured Brady would throw it a million times in what might be his last game in Tampa ...Believe he went 13-5 over pass attempts this season

Very happy to see my man Crooked Carl Cheffers shuffling off to Buffalo for the divisional game vs the Bengals ....Bills are 7-1 in the McDermott era when Carl is in control ( including help gave the Bills vs the Ravens 2 years ago in the divisional round)

Adding some parlays for the divisional round ( will create new thread tomorrow)

All wagers at Seneca Buffalo

PACHECO TD + CHIEFS WIN +180
1.25 UNITS. $250/$450

adding
Pacheco TD + CHIEFS WIN +205
$50/102.50

Adding

NEW JERSEY GIANTS OVER 19.5 -125
3.75U to WIN 3 U
$750/$600

ISAIAH HODGINS OVER 44.5
TO WIN 2.1 UNITS. -110
$462/$420
Love watching him flourish in Daboll's offense ..Plays with a massive chip on his shoulder

Last edited:
from AN

Cheffers has refed 11 playoff games since 2010, the under is 10-1, going under the total by 13.1 PPG. In that same span, all other referees are 62-68-2 to the under.

Cheffers refereed the Bills-Ravens playoff game in 2021. 17-3 final, total was 50.

Since 2019, Cheffers has leaned to the dog, with underdogs 41-24-2 ATS (63.1%). $100 bettor would be up $1,411 (second-best of 21 referees).

Cheffers has been a good luck charm for the Bills. Buffalo has won five straight games on the moneyline with Cheffers (covered four straight) and they are 9-2 SU since 2011.

from AN

Cheffers has refed 11 playoff games since 2010, the under is 10-1, going under the total by 13.1 PPG. In that same span, all other referees are 62-68-2 to the under.

Cheffers refereed the Bills-Ravens playoff game in 2021. 17-3 final, total was 50.

Since 2019, Cheffers has leaned to the dog, with underdogs 41-24-2 ATS (63.1%). $100 bettor would be up $1,411 (second-best of 21 referees).

Cheffers has been a good luck charm for the Bills. Buffalo has won five straight games on the moneyline with Cheffers (covered four straight) and they are 9-2 SU since 2011.
Great stuff.

Back