Playoffs: Early leans... Hard leans...

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Will do a write up later in the week on these.

Steelers are OUT. J'ville blows them away. Jags -1.5 (20 Unit Play)
ML play. 200 to win 3230.00 (AFC Championship)

Weather WONT be a problem in Pittsburgh. Temps will be 40-50's That spell's bad trouble for the Steelers who were whipped by Jville in the cold just two weeks ago, in which the Steelers THOUGHT they had the weather advantage then...
The Jags also outgained the Steelers by over 200 yards in PITTSBURGH. Ben was SACKED 5 TIMES!!! With Parker out this one is a cakewalk! No running game and Ben will be sacked 10 times!

Bet this game TODAY!!! Also. a very Good ML bet to win the AFC here.

Like I said earlier this year, they were lucky to win the division and even make the playoffs, as they won at least 3 games they should have lost SU.
Jags are the one team that could beat INDY AND New England. Colts will have to be extremely healthy to beat J'Ville. Pats defense has been very average against good Offensive teams, ie Dallas, Philly INDY, even Cleveland had tons of drives that resulted in turnovers. They wont stop J'Ville to easy and could even lose to them if they have a crucial turnover or two..

Giants and STUPID coach Coughlin, played their hand one week too early. Assuming that Garcia will start, the Giants will be gone as well.My Play. >
Tampa Bay. -3 (15 Units)

Redskins are outstanding, as they lost at least 4 games this season on blown plays and bonehead decisions. Look for a possible upset in Seattle. I like the Skins for a ML bet to get to the Championship in the NFC. This line will drop drastically after the game in Seattle, so get on it now if you like them.

Redskins +4. (15 units)
Redskins ML 200 to win 3630 (NFC Championship).
(GREEK)

Chargers are a border-line team as well, that may get past the first game with an ATS win but after that game, they're gone as well. Nothing about SD looks impressive as they played 6 games against teams that were bums in their own division, or they wouldnt be here either. They also struggled with the Titans, who self destructed and had 5 turnovers. SD could get beat at HOME.

Tennessee +9 or 10. (Its going to go up) . Chargers wont get the 5 turnovers from the Titans they got last time these two met this season.

Titans. +10. (20 Units) I will actually make the bet closer to game time to get a higher number.)

Keep in mind here, if any of the teams get to the next round because of turnovers that resulted in points - and that would not have won otherwise, they will be a risk in the next game. While there are exceptions, it is usually the reason for failure in the next game they play. Its hard to win two games in-a-row because of turnovers, especially when the teams in the playoffs typically dont have a negative ratio.

When we get to playoffs, the team that plays the better defense, will usually cover the spread. So far we have Washington, J'Ville and Tampa that are for sure, very good defensive teams.
SD is questionable because of the teams they beat in their divison that helps their stats.

GLTA. These are my plays. Ill be gone until Sunday...

:cheers:

Last edited:
Gman you are a genius, I am all over these also, the JAGS quite simply are like a bunch of Bulldozers on O, they will bulldoze Pitts right out of the stadium. However it is hard to win in Pitts in playoffs, and PItts used to be good vs the run in mid season? Big Ben on O is not that good without a run game, the key is keeping him in the pocket, as he is not good in the pocket. I think as long as Jax is not too overconfident they can win, but I don't like the fact I am not getting at least 4 points, they have factored that in the line being a pick. Jax have a big edge in coaching also, TOMLIN is lost and Del RIO is good, I like Garrard think he is very underrated.
THis almost looks to good to be true, the only thing that concerns me is the Steelers are basically underdogs in this game and they are at home, and their D can be tough at home.

I love Tampa over the Giants, TAMPA is not fancy but wins at home, and should here. Their D will frustrate Manning, and really the GIants are capable of doing nothing on O, take away Burris, and they are done. GRUDEN will outcoach the shit out of Coughlin, GRUDEN was smart he rested everyone, means he was eying playoffs from week 15, he probbaly already has a gameplan on this game already. Eli Manning, Coughlin, an injured team, a fading defense does not have the recipe for a road win vs a well coached team. I think this may be stronger than the Jags GMAN because Tampa always gets low lines, the Jags will be favored by gametime and there is something about the JAgs, a great underdog team, but I don't know about them being favored to go into PItts and crush them?

Tampa Bay is the play of the weekend IMO...

1) Better Coach - Check
2) Better QB - Check (as long as JG is ready)
3) Better Defense - Check
4) Been prepping for this game for 2 weeks - check
5) At home - Check

A lot will be made of the Giants road record in the regular season; doesn't mean jack here, though. TB isn't even favored by the HFA as the line is short at -3 (+105). Bucs haven't won a playoff game since their SB year and get off the schneid here.

"Great teams are not always great. They're simply great when they have to be."

That is a true statement, I agree, but the Steelers are far from great and will be gone early, very early. The loss of RB Parker makes them predictable and when they try to improvise with lesser talent, they will get beat.

1) Better Coach - Check
5) At home - Check

A lot will be made of the Giants road record in the regular season; doesn't mean jack here, though. TB isn't even favored by the HFA as the line is short at -3 (+105). Bucs haven't won a playoff game since their SB year and get off the schneid here.

The REDSKINS are a great play. Hawks dont have the offensive line they used to have. It seems diluted from last year.

1) Better Coach - Check
5) At home - Check

I agree completely. I watched the Giants the last few games and they are terrible. Sure they got up for a televised game against the Pats. Sure they played NE good for 3.5 quarters. Eli is not good. Period. The only way NYG keep this close is if they pound the ball. Eli will succumb to the constant pressure all day long and how does Eli handle pressure: by fumbling and throwing picks which he did the last few weeks (20 total int's this season).TB defense will give Eli's fits all day. Now TB isn't a juggernaut by any means but veteran Garcia makes very few if any mistakes. The reason TB limped into the playoffs is because Garcia needed to get healthy as well as others on both sides of the ball. Home field advantage is huge and TB should win by 10. When I saw this line, I laughed. TB -3 could possibly be my biggest wager this season. Giants don't scare me one bit.

Also like Wash, Jags and SD.

G-Man.... I am tailing you on the Bucs game....I went with Pitt+3 & Sea -3.5 yeaterday.....I can't see you losing 3 in a row....I really think you got this one wrapped up....let's do this!!!!!:smiley_acbe:

Opps...my bad you hit the Jags game by.5 I didn't get that line so I went with Pitt & got it....So I am hoping today my book gives me a good number here....probably will get -3.5 but I am still going with T.B.....I think they win by more then a f.g. :smiley_acbe:

Just added units to both games as I made these today. Got Tennessee at +10.

Good Luck to all today....

Skins looked good for a while, until they emploded...:down2:

I am really hoping we cover the next game....I am so pissed at myself for not putting in my teaser....NYG/Tenn We just have to hope young can hang in there & if Collins goes in that he doesn't choke....I think Tenns "D" can & will play a big part in this game & will keep it close.....Let's do this my friend! :smiley_acbe:

Back