Playoff Question

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
If there’s ever a time the avid college football fan would love to see a 12 team playoff it’s right now is it not?
When was the last time we actually felt the Final Four is wide open and we now have many more meaningful games this season?
That 12 team format would include Colorado and any other top 25 team involved. It can’t come soon enough!

If there’s ever a time the avid college football fan would love to see a 12 team playoff it’s right now is it not?
When was the last time we actually felt the Final Four is wide open and we now have many more meaningful games this season?
That 12 team format would include Colorado and any other top 25 team involved. It can’t come soon enough!
Nope

I miss the BCS

You're basing this off 2 weeks of games lol

Fuck the 12 team playoff, ruining the game more than rules changes

Oh and 12 teams only makes Bama/Georgia/Ohio St etc more powerful, not less

Oh and 12 teams only makes Bama/Georgia/Ohio St etc more powerful, not less
Not sure about that. We’re already seeing how much more the changes have opened things up. You get a guy like Deion and all of a sudden Colorado games become important to land a playoff berth.
I’m all for making the Top 25 relevant during the season to make those last few berths.

Not sure about that. We’re already seeing how much more the changes have opened things up. You get a guy like Deion and all of a sudden Colorado games become important to land a playoff berth.
I’m all for making the Top 25 relevant during the season to make those last few berths.
The top 25 is less relevant than it was 2 years ago

I don’t see it that way at all. Oklahoma is 19 and boat racing teams. Colorado is 18. Tonight’s Colorado game would be extremely meaningful.
Colorado/Colorado St has always been meaningful and I'm 48

If you're pushing it as relevant towards the final champion, that has to be a massive laugh

Cute thing is you'll get your little fun jolly because they play in the p12 South so those games against USC and Utah mean something, zero reason they should have to redo it in December.

UCLA are likely better than Prime, UA and ASU are about par

Georgia and Bama struggling right now with their new QBs. This is the most wide open we’ve seen CFB in a decade
Um

No

Quit treating CFB like it's got some March Madness thing. Last thing I ever want to see is two home games for Georgia and Bama in December. Puke.

I always laugh at something I heard from a buddy in Europe years ago

Americans love tournaments. So true. And outside of CBB, so annoying.

Um

No

Quit treating CFB like it's got some March Madness thing. Last thing I ever want to see is two home games for Georgia and Bama in December. Puke.
I don’t look at CFB playoffs at all like the NCAA. That’s where the problem lies with those opposed to 12 teams. Every single game will mean something in a 12 game schedule as opposed to all the games they play in college hoops.
I’m just glad better minds prevailed and we’re getting 12 teams

I don’t look at CFB playoffs at all like the NCAA. That’s where the problem lies with those opposed to 12 teams. Every single game will mean something in a 12 game schedule as opposed to all the games they play in college hoops.
I’m just glad better minds prevailed and we’re getting 12 teams
Wrong all over again, seems to be par for you

12 teams diminishes today and it always will

Ummm Bama has zero pts in the 2nd qrtr and Georgia has 3 points and losing late 2nd qrtr.
This season is entirely up for grabs and instead of only 4 having a shot to win the Natty, we’d see many more teams fighting to get in the dance. Regular season would be even more epic than the NFL.

Ummm Bama has zero pts in the 2nd qrtr and Georgia has 3 points and losing late 2nd qrtr.
This season is entirely up for grabs and instead of only 4 having a shot to win the Natty, we’d see many more teams fighting to get in the dance. Regular season would be even more epic than the NFL.
Why would this week matter?

It won't with 12 teams

Hell it already doesn't matter

I don't need more weeks of shitty football than we already have. I know how you wank to XFL and the such but most of us really don't

Wrong all over again, seems to be par for you

12 teams diminishes today and it always will
KJ, I haven’t found anything you’ve said to be accurate but that’s been par for the course for you. You don’t even understand what you’re saying which is hilarious.
Clear the fog for a minute. What you’re saying is let’s make every single regular season game meaningless because we already know who the best 6 teams are. I don’t think you’re telling the truth about your age either. I think you’re closer to being a teenager than adult. You can’t have a conversation without making insults which shows you’re immaturity once again.

KJ, I haven’t found anything you’ve said to be accurate but that’s been par for the course for you. You don’t even understand what you’re saying which is hilarious.
Clear the fog for a minute. What you’re saying is let’s make every single regular season game meaningless because we already know who the best 6 teams are. I don’t think you’re telling the truth about your age either. I think you’re close to being a teenager than adult.
I'm not drinking chotch

You need to learn how to make an argument, you suck at it

Or just go to Tahoe and talk to your ump friend Miller

You're incredibly inept at this

All will be forgiven if you can just put a Jeff Fisher and/or Bradford rant together

We will toast to that

Back